Stylish Cute Mansion with private pool,kids playground and spacious garden area, best for wedding events
This villa can host up to 11 people. It has 5 bedrooms. Three of them have a double bed, the forth bedroom has 2 single beds and the fifth bedroom has 2 single beds as well as a loft, where a third person can be accommodated. All bedrooms have their own bathroom, one of which has a bath and the rest have showers. There is also a WC for common use.
It needs to be mentioned that the villa has been designed in a way that is accessible for handicapped guests that use a wheelchair, since the villa is situated on the same level with the yard. Also, the bedroom that has the loft, as well as the bathroom of that bedroom has been designed in order to be easily used by the handicapped visitor.
The Villa Aria’s kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances and the necessary equipment. Also the living room has a fire place, which makes winter holidays an amazing experience, since it keeps warm not only the living room, but also...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Chilren’s Books and toys
Rethymnon is linked by bus with the main towns and villages of the prefecture and also with Heraklion and Chania. Rethymnon has no airport, but it does have regular connections with the Chania airport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- -The number of guests staying at the accommodation must not exceed the number of guests stated in the contract for the duration of the stay. An extra folding bed can be placed in one of the bedrooms or in the living room area.
- -Arrival time: 3.00 p.m. - Earlier arrival is possible upon availability
- -Departure time: 11a.m. - Later departure is possible upon availability
- -Energy costs included? Yes
- -Linen & towels included? Yes
- -House Keeping included? Yes
- -Has clean protocols been taken due to COVID-19? Yes
- -End of stay cleaning included? Yes
- -Concierge Service? Yes. For any pre arrival details (ex: shopping list) or while staying in the villa (ex: chef services)
- -Tax included: Yes
- -Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included throughout the property
- -Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa but only outside
- -Bathtub / Hot Tub: No children under the age of 5 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision.
- -Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- -Other: Any damage must be reported maximum 48H after check in. Beyond this period, the guest will be held responsible for any damages caused
- -Other: Baby equipment (baby cot, high chair etc) available upon request free of charge
- -Events Allowed? Wedding Parties are allowed upon request and extra costs apply
- -Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- -Changeover day: Flexible
- -Security deposit: Credit card details requested on arrival as a guarantee