Deluxe captivating villa with indoor and outdoor pool, sandy beach is only 1,5km away
This Villa is a 6-bedroom holiday villa for 12 guests that sits proudly above the area of Gouves overlooking the city of Heraklion, with breathtaking views of the area and the Mediterranean sea. This deluxe residence rests within an expansive grove garden and included a two-level residence built on a 2000sqm plot with a 50m2 outdoor swimming pool, plus a patio with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen and dining table ideal for hosting your next event! The 330m2 interior area is built on two levels; four bedrooms (all en-suite) offer maximum comfort on the ground floor, while a staircase leads on the lower ground floor, where the large living and dining area are accompanied by a fully equipped kitchen, however a sparkling indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi and reverse swim jet is what makes this space so unique and luxury. Two bedrooms (en-suite with showers) are also located on this level, with access to the outside area. Meet the day with a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
Villa Thea is located in the area of Gouves just 15 minutes from Heraklion city and 12 km from Heraklion Airport, offering amazing views of the area, to the sea and the islet Dia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- -The number of guests staying at the accommodation must not exceed the number of guests stated in the contract for the duration of the stay. An extra folding bed can be placed in one of the bedrooms or in the living room area.
- -Arrival time: 3.00 p.m. - Earlier arrival is possible upon availability
- -Departure time: 11a.m. - Later departure is possible upon availability
- -Energy costs included? Yes
- -Linen & towels included? Yes
- -House Keeping included? Yes
- -Has clean protocols been taken due to COVID-19? Yes
- -End of stay cleaning included? Yes
- -Concierge Service? Yes. For any pre arrival details (ex: shopping list) or while staying in the villa (ex: chef services)
- -Tax included: Yes
- -Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included throughout the property
- -Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa but only outside
- -Bathtub / Hot Tub: No children under the age of 5 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision.
- -Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- -Other: Any damage must be reported maximum 48H after check in. Beyond this period, the guest will be held responsible for any damages caused
- -Other: Baby equipment (baby cot, high chair etc) available upon request free of charge
- -Heated Pool? Yes, upon request and there is an extra charge
- -Events Allowed? No
- -Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- -Changeover day: Flexible
- -Security deposit: € 300 payable in cash upon arrival (will be refunded at the end if there are no damages)