Dorsoduro Chic Apartment next to Campo San Barnaba
In the Dorsoduro District you can also find interesting local artisan shops and art showcases in every corner, without the "hustle and bustle" that you might expect being so close to the city centre. It is also the student area, home to the renowned Venice Ca’ Foscari University, therefore welcome more nightlife than the rest of Venice. The general vibe is creative, youthful and relaxed. The district heart is Campo Santa Margherita, only few minutes’ walk from the apartment: in the daytime you can find a nice open-air market, children playing, locals walking dogs, shops and cafes; in the evening several trendy or classic bars and restaurants opens till midnight and after.
Chic and minimalist, located at the second floor of a typical Venetian Renaissance Palazzo found in of the most beautiful parts of Dorsoduro District, the Leonessa is an absolutely glamorous home. It has been recently renovated using the latest techniques...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Tourist Tax payable in cash at arrival: € 4 per person per night, to be paid for the first 5 nights only, children 10-16 years of age half price, under 10 years of age free.
- - Security damage deposit guaranteed by credit card: € 400
- - Strict non-smoking policy
- - Pets not allowed (exceptions can be made on request)
- - Early Check-In may be possible, please enquire
- - Late Check-In Fee € 50 after 8:00 PM, latest possible Check-In time 12:00 PM