Spacious and Charming Apartment Near Fenice Theatre
The Fenice Theatre is known by the connoisseurs to be one of the best Opera Houses in the world. The Tosca Apartment is named after the well-known Opera from Giacomo Puccini, in fact represented at the Fenice Theatre. The location is possibly the best in Venice Historical Centre for its quietness, beauty and central position. The Vaporetto stop and the supermarket are only 2 minutes’ walk away and there are plenty of excellent restaurants and cafés in the surroundings.
Tosca is a 4-bedroom apartment that represents a very comfortable and classy housing solutions for groups of up to 10 people. It is found at the 1st floor of an historic Palazzo that gain access from Campiello dei Callegheri and is equipped with elevator, it has been long-time owned by the same family who completely renovated it and now offered to our privileged guests.
Tosca is elegantly furnished with interesting antiques, smartly blended with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Tourist Tax payable in cash at arrival: € 4 per person per night, to be paid for the first 5 nights only, children 10-16 years of age half price, under 10 years of age free.
- - Security damage deposit guaranteed by credit card: € 400
- - Strict non-smoking policy
- - Pets not allowed (exceptions can be made on request)
- - Early Check-In may be possible, please enquire
- - Late Check-In Fee € 50 after 8:00 PM, latest possible Check-In time 12:00 PM