Grand Canal Apartment with Elevator and Scenic Terrace
This location offers the opportunity to arrive right next to the apartment with the private water taxi, by far the best way to start your holiday in Venice. Found in one of the most picturesque places of the city, in the surroundings you can find the world-famous Teatro La Fenice, Palazzo Grassi, Cà Rezzonico and a myriad of Art Galleries. In Campo Santo Stefano, only 2 minutes’ walk from here and one of our favourite squares in the entire city, there are good cafés and restaurants where you can enjoy “la dolce vita” at its best.
Beside the location, the Barbarigo apartment offer a unique combination of features that can hardly be found in other apartments: iconic Grand Canal views from the many windows of the living room, a quiet roof-top terrace where you can have a sunny lunch or a candle light dinner, spacious rooms elegantly furnished with antiques and art, and a remarkable Palazzo environment with an interesting...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Tourist Tax payable in cash at arrival: € 4 per person per night, to be paid for the first 5 nights only, children 10-16 years of age half price, under 10 years of age free.
- - Security damage deposit guaranteed by credit card: € 400
- - Strict non-smoking policy
- - Pets not allowed (exceptions can be made on request)
- - Early Check-In may be possible, please enquire
- - Late Check-In Fee € 50 after 8:00 PM, latest possible Check-In time 12:00 PM