Traditional Richmond Home by Twickenham Green
A bright and peaceful first floor apartment in a converted period property with lovely views over idyllic Twickenham Green. The spacious apartment has two good size double bedrooms and a large bathroom with bath and separate shower. There is also a well equipped kitchen and comfortable living room with dining table.
Betty’s beautifully appointed home offers a wonderful base close to all the amenities of Twickenham, Wimbledon and Richmond.
On entering the property at ground floor level there are stairs up to the living accommodation. Two equally good sized bedrooms are located off the corridor with the kitchen and living room situated towards the front of the property. Both rooms have large windows ensuring the home is flooded with light and views of the picturesque Green and cricket pitch opposite. The living room has a fold-down table that can be pulled out to accommodate up to 6 people for dining.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Butler: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.