Excellent Deluxe Villa Overlooking the Chianti Hills
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Part of the Ville La Marcellina estate (20-acres estate), Villa Il Tinaio is an expansive property with all modern amenities making it perfect for big group holidays.
Villa Il Tinaio can sleep up to 14 people and has its own private swimming pool set within a large private garden. The surrounding area is home to Tuscany’s world-famous cypresses and olive groves as well as the vineyards of Chianti. On site, there is also a jacuzzi and heating, making Villa Il Tinaio a great option for a winter stay too. For those that want to explore further afield, it is close to Siena, Florence and San Gimignano. However, those that want to just relax at the villa will enjoy its luxurious and stylish furnishings. It makes the perfect spot for entertaining other guests or simply to enjoy a quiet, leisurely holiday with family. Whatever reason you choose to stay at Villa Il Tinaio, it has the potential to provide guests with the holiday of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.