Stylish Sophisticated 5 Bedroom Villa Nestled on 4 Acres of Picturesque Greek Gardens
Villa Thalassa is located in the village of St. Spyridon on the north-east coast of Corfu. The villa holds a fabulous position, nestled amongst four acres of private gardens just a short stroll from the beach and a range of amenities including both shops and restaurants.
The newly-built villa can accommodate up to ten guests across five beautiful bedrooms, each complete with en-suite bathroom, the spacious accommodation is arranged over two floors. The villa has been tastefully designed with stylish yet comfortable furnishings and a range of modern amenities.
On the ground floor are the living and dining areas as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Also on this level is a king-size double bedroom as well as a twin.
Upstairs, on the first floor is a second king-size double room and two additional twin rooms. The upstairs bedrooms each come complete with a balcony where guests can enjoy the gorgeous sea views...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
St. Spyridon is a quiet resort on the north-east coast of Corfu. Here you will find anything you need for your holidays - which doesn't mean you shouldn't go and explore the beautiful island of Corfu! St. Spyridon boasts a Blue Flag beach, nature reserve and a small range of restaurants, bars and shops. The pretty nature reserve complete with wild flowers and butterflies is only a 10-minute walk from the beach. Nearby there are other activities available: You can visit the nearby lagoon Antinoti, with excellent natural beauty, or you can try your horseback riding skills at the Arena Stables, just 15 minutes' walk from the villa. For those wishing to explore lively Corfu Town, where a large range of amenities can be found, it is around an hour drive away! This unique UNESCO Heritage site has plenty to offer, and you'll find yourself not wanting to leave. The nearby town of Kassiopi offers a variety of boat trips - which are a must do, so you can contemplate the island from a different perspective. It is truly beautiful, even more so observing it from the crystal blue sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : €150 to be paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : If pool heating is required there is an extra cost of €30/day. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : The first set of Cot & Highchair are available free of charge. The second set are then charged at €100 a week to be paid at time of booking. Please request during the booking process.
- Other 2 : Additional beds available upon request and are to be paid at time of booking. Please request during the booking process.