Delightful Beachfront 4 Bedroom Villa in Kassiopi
Set in the heart of the popular seaside village of Kassiopi, Afroditi is an amazing villa with a superb location just a stone’s throw from the beach and minutes away from all the amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants.
Featuring fully enclosed grounds, the lucky guests will enjoy total privacy in the beautiful garden soaking up the sun whilst comfortably lying on one of the many sun loungers, taking refreshing dips in the luxurious elongated pool or relaxing under the gorgeous covered terrace equipped with a well appointed summer kitchen, ideal for long alfresco meals.
The property is spread over three levels and sleeps up to 8 guests in attractive en-suite bedrooms, two of which boast breathtaking sea views and open up onto lovely balconies, whereas the fourth has direct access to the pool and garden area. The living room has been smartly positioned on the first floor to allow you to take full advantage...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A once quiet fishing village, Kassiopi has turned into a vibrant tourist destination, still preserving its traditions and culture. Located in the north part of Corfu, it is famous for its stunning beaches, lush pine forests, olive groves and for the imposing Mount Pantokrator serving as the backdrop of a natural landscape deeply rich in diversity. This popular seaside resort is swarming with traditional Greek taverns, lively bars and nightclubs as well as a complete range of other amenities such as shops and supermarkets. The closest beach is only 200m away, but a short drive will also take you to a number of almost unspoilt Blue Flag bays such as Avlaki, particularly suitable for families with small children. To fully take advantage of all the beauties the Corfu coastline has to offer, we suggest hiring a boat (Agios Stephanos, Avlaki or Kalami) to explore the hidden treasures along the coast. Corfu town (37 km) seems like a fresco painting that has come to life. The Liston’s elegant arcades hang over the marble paved square where the locals gather for a cup of coffee or a drink. The old part, with its special design and quiet, narrow roads is the biggest preserved medieval town in Greece. Boasting an abundance of natural beauty, stunning beaches, candlelit restaurants, romantic bars, a vivid nightlife and vast options for entertainment, covering all tastes and styles, Corfu is probably the most famous Greek island attracting thousands of visitors every year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Monday
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.