The most Central Terrace inside the Walls of Lucca
The apartment takes glamour to the next level. A dash of bling details each room, with flax, velvet and antique pieces adding an air of elegance to the modern abode. Set in a 14th-century Palace, the residence offers a taste of life in an era of grand enter-taining—along with plenty of modern comforts. It’s across from Piazza San Michele and next to the Piazza San Giusto, a 2 to 5 minutes walk away the city’s best-known sights such as the Puccini Concerts at the Church of San Giovanni, Via Fillungo, Guinigi Tower and the Amphiteatre. Centrally located, a 10-minute stroll will get you to either train station and bus terminal which makes it easy to travel around Tuscany: Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Viareggio, Pistoia, montecatini Terme, Livorno and many others are within 1 hour ride.
The pointed top of St Giovanni Bell Tower rises above the rooftops in the views from this vibrant apartment. A private terrace overlooking the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties No pets No smoking No people under 21 allowed
- The Property Management Company will collect upon arrival a city tax. The amount is Euro 4,5 per person per stay, in accordance with the Italian law. The tax is not due for children under 14 years old.