Camber - Secluded, Chic Cabin w Spa & Mountain Views
*Per the April 6th Public Health Order from Summit County, lodging stays are now limited to members of no more than 2 households with a maximum of 10 people. All guests will be asked to verify this as part of the booking process.*
Welcome to Camber!
Nestled only a short walk to Peak 8, this charming character-filled chalet provides a dreamy haven for ski vacations with your crew or a romantic alpine retreat. Soaring vaulted ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, and master-crafted granite and hickory finishes offer a welcoming allure that makes this retreat feel just like home. Your private outdoor patio encompassed by fragrant pine trees offers the perfect backdrop to enjoy apres-ski snacks or BBQ feasts on the al fresco dining table. After a day on the slopes, warm up by the fireplace as the snow trickles down outside or unwind in the steamy hot tub and toast to your dream mountain getaway!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation. Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. Per the Nov. 20 Public Health Order from Summit County, lodging stays are now limited to members of a single household. All guests will be asked to verify this as part of the booking process All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information. Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property. Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking