Buffalo | Beautifully Designed Cabin with Hot Tub & Views
*Per the April 6th Public Health Order from Summit County, lodging stays are now limited to members of no more than 2 households with a maximum of 10 people. All guests will be asked to verify this as part of the booking process.*
Welcome to Buffalo. Privacy beckons from this charming character-filled cabin where peaceful surroundings meet pure relaxation. The abode rests on a 1 1/2 acre lot, ensuring a peaceful stay encompassed by remarkable scenery. Inside you’ll find a welcoming interior adorned with a stunning stone-walled fireplace and generous windows that frame the perfect view of snow falling at the Breckenridge Ski Resort. After a day on the slopes, retreat to the steamy hot tub with a glass of bubbly, or whip up some après-ski snacks and challenge your crew to a game of pool or darts! Nearby Activities: Breckenridge Golf Course, Breckenridge Ski Resort, Hearthstone Restaurant, Blue Moose, Daylight Donuts,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in and we require a $150 non refundable pet fee and a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a fine of $100 per day, minimum $500. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest. This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation. We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud. As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. Per the Nov. 20 Public Health Order from Summit County, lodging stays are now limited to members of a single household. All guests will be asked to verify this as part of the booking process.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.