Gambler - Spacious Cabin Across Frm Big Bear Lake w Volleyball Court
**Please note that per the California Governor’s Regional Stay-At-Home Order made on December 3, 2020, this short-term rental is temporarily not permitted to be used by non-California residents who are staying for a period of less than 14 days, or for gatherings of members from more than one household. Critical infrastructure worker stays, quarantining stays of 14 days or greater, and single-household stays for Californian residents are still permitted under this Order.**
Welcome to Gambler.
Escape to Big Bear and rejoice in the serenity that exudes from this dreamy mountain getaway. Spend your days on the glistening Big Bear lake, shred some snow on Big Bear Mountain or take to one of the many hiking trails nearby. The stunning surroundings are encompassed by aromatic pine trees and lush greenery that welcomes relaxation on the generous balcony and days spent on the volleyball court. Inside is a warm invitation of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine. This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking.
- Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.