Simply Exquisite 4 Bedroom Mediterranean Luxury Mansion on Sithonia
Gamboge Villa is a simply exquisite Mediterranean Mansion set in a private plot on an exclusive Greek Resort with incredible sea views. This two-storey villa is unparalleled in sheer size and luxury and provides for every possible amenity with four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a kitchenette. Perfect for a family, group of friends or even multiple couples, this villa gives guests a true taste of the ultimate five-star Greek luxury. Guests can truly relax, switch off and leave the stresses of everyday life behind, and rest assured that every need and want is catered for here.
Guests will walk up stone steps to get to the grand entrance, which leads straight into a vast and beautiful open plan living/dining space. This central area is the heart of Gamboge villa, where guests can convene to watch a late-night movie, or to dine in a cool and private environment. In terms of décor, the attention to detail is second to none;...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in Halikidi, very close to Nikiti beach, Gamboge Villa is set within an exclusive and luxurious Resort. There is plenty to do in the local area; Nikiti has two lovely beaches in the town. One is on the left of the port; it is very long and extends to more than two kilometres in the direction of Neos Marmaras. The beach is mostly sandy, so it is ideal for long beach walks! The most beautiful part of the beach is the very beginning, at the dock, and the other half of the beach, at cafe Saint George. The local beach, which is right from the dock, is also long and very picturesque! Sithonia, the second peninsula of Halkidiki is renowned for its wonderful beaches, such as Kavourotripes where a pine-fringed stretch of fine sand meets stunning azure waters. Located 39km from the town of Nikiti, this is one of the most beautiful and popular beaches in the area and is well worth a visit! Also gorgeous are the beaches in the area of Vourvoura, approximately18km from Nikiti, such as Karidi and Livari. Opposite Vourvoura there is a number of uninhabited islands. Visit the island of Diaporos by boat for incredible swims in crystal clear waters. Arnea, located in northern Halkidiki in the foothills of Mount Holomondas, is a lively and bustling village with 2,300 permanent residents – and no trace of the melancholy that pervades many of the more sparsely populated Greek mountain villages. With flagstone-paved streets, homes with the bay windows characteristic of Macedonian architecture, wooden balconies and colourful walls, a visit to the village has the feel of a step back in time to an earlier era in Halkidiki’s history. Thick forests of chestnut trees, oaks and pines cover the slopes of Mount Holomondas in central Halkidiki, ideal for a mountain biking excursion or simply an early morning hike!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the resort.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Tax : Tourist tax is 4€/villa per night and is paid locally
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot is available free of charge, please request at the time of the booking.
- An extra bed is available at extra cost, please request at the time of the booking.