Remarkable 3 Bedroom Villa Exuding Elegance and Luxury with Spectacular Ocean Views
Located within an exclusive Greek Resort, Citron Villa exudes elegance and luxury. With a contemporary design and spectacular views of the ocean, this three-bedroom villa really is a work of art in itself. This villa is the perfect choice for a couple, a small family, or a group friends to relax together and enjoy everything that beautiful Greece has to offer.
The villa is on its own private plot, it boasts fantastic seaviews. Guests will walk up a set of elegant steps to get to the front door, which opens into a large and impressive living/dining area. Features include a working marble fireplace, antique Venetian mirrors, original artwork, a genuine coral table and Saarinen chairs. There is also a well-equipped kitchenette, mini bar and a complete entertainment system that includes Bang & Olufsen TV and DVD player and Bose Wi-Fi music system.
There are two opulent bedrooms, with large double beds...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Halkidiki is in northern Greece, with three peninsulas jutting out into the Aegean: Danai Resort is at the top of Sithonia, in the centre. Thessaloniki Airport is just under an hour's drive away, and there are plenty of lovely tavernas and interesting landmarks to visit close by. The private beach is a pretty great place to spend the day swimming and sunbathing. It's also great for little ones, as the waves are very gentle and there are lifeguards on duty at all times. Boat hire and yacht charter are available at the resort, so guests can explore the nearby beaches and coves and swim among the exotic marine wildlife. For golf enthusiasts, there is an 18-hole Porto Carras golf course a 20-minute drive from the resort, if you can tear yourself away from your lounger for long enough! Mountain bikes and trail maps are available for more adventurous types: the dirt roads of Mount Itamos are a must for extreme-sports fans. A short drive away is Karidi beach, with its giant rocky outcrops and pine forest backdrop. From Vourvourou, you're also well placed to catch a charter boat from Ormos Panagias to Unesco World Heritage Site, Mount Athos, home to more than a thousand monks. Down by Nikiti beach, a five-minute drive away, Arsanas restaurant serves modern Mediterranean/Greek fusion dishes on its sunny terrace – think crab salad with cucumber and sesame, or stuffed aubergine. Other restaurants that come highly recommended by the concierge include Kazanis, a seafood spot on the beach in Nikiti, and Boukadoura in Porto Koufo, with its vast menu of creative takes on local favourites, all using natural ingredients. In Neos Marmaras, there is a wonderful fish restaurant called Ta Kymata – it is traditional Greek taverna that was opened by a local fisherman and his wife in 1950 and is still run by their family today. The nearby village of Afytos on the Kassandra peninsula has plenty of vibrant local cafés, perfect for people-watching and enjoying the sea views. Many of the restaurants, shops and café-bars were built by local craftsmen using native limestone, so are well worth a visit for history and architecture enthusiasts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the resort.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Tax : Tourist tax is 4€/villa per night and is paid locally
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot is available free of charge, please request at the time of the booking.
- An extra bed is available at extra cost, please request at the time of the booking.