Ocean Blue Villa
Located within a luxurious Greek Resort, Ocean Blue Villa offers guests a true taste of contemporary Greek luxury. Built into the lush hillside, the villa commands spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea, allowing guests to really switch off and disconnect from everyday life. Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the villa ensure that beauty is never more than a moments’ glance away, and allow daylight to flood into the space. This two-bedroom villa sleeps four, and is perfect for a couple or small family seeking to spend some quality time together in a truly beautiful environment.
Upon arriving at Ocean Blue Villa, guests are greeted with a beautifully landscaped entrance with many different plants. Guests enter into the lavish open-plan living/dining area, which features marble fireplace, antique Persian rug and a splendid Fendi-upholstered sofa. Original artwork adorns the walls, and a large TV provides the perfect...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in the scenic area of Northwest Greece, in the Halkidiki peninsula, the Danai Beach Resort is set among a large area of beautifully picturesque gardens on a hillside, surrounded by pine trees, fragrant herbs and pretty flowers. The resort has its own pristine private beach, featuring comfortable deck chairs and beach cabanas for guests to relax in style. The resort also offers guests the opportunity to explore the peninsula of Halkidiki by boat! The old city of Neos Marmaras is a fantastic day out: departing from the hotel'shotel's private beach, the tour follows the coastline of Nikiti, Ai Giannis, Kastro, Kalogria, Elia and Paradeisos beach, finally reaching Neos Marmaras. The journey resumes bypassing the impressive complex of Porto Carras surrounded by harbours and vineyards followed by the tortoise-shaped, deserted island of Kelyfos and sandy beach of Diaporos. If guests prefer exploring on dry land, the charming coastal village of Nikiti is well worth a visit! It consists of stone houses, many of which were built in the 19th century and have been restored in recent years. Walking up the main cobblestone street, you will reach the highest point where you will find the big church of Aghios Nikitas: from its courtyard you have a view of the whole village. There are mini-markets, pharmacies, supermarkets and shops where you can buy honey and charming Greek trinkets. The nearby historic city of Thessaloniki is also a lovely place to explore; with charming restaurants, cafes, as well as its unique ambience and many interesting attractions, it sits sure to be a cultural experience! Visit the famous White Tower, historically used as a defensive stronghold. Have a coffee in Aristoteles Square, and visit the Old Waterfront Promenade. Alternatively, if guests want to explore some different beaches, there are plenty close by! Kavourotrypesis located to the East of the resort, and is widely considered by many the most beautiful one in Halkidiki. It is situated 6 km after the camping of Armenistis. It consists of six bays with small rocky islands, turquoise waters and white sand. There is also a series of small but quiet beaches, near Vourvourou. Picture pine trees cascading to the turquoise waters, fine white sand and rocks in wonderful formations – similar to those in Kavourotrypes!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the resort.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : Included in rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is 4€/villa per night and is paid locally
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot is available free of charge, please request at the time of the booking.
- An extra bed is available at extra cost, please request at the time of the booking.