Wonderful Contemporary 4 Bedroom Villa with Gym and Pool
Villa Stathis has a fabulous location situated in the popular resort of Kalamaki just moments from the beautiful sandy beach and a short stroll from a wide range of helpful amenities. The stunning old venetian port quarter of Chania is just a short distance away and makes a fantastic day out for the whole family. The modern villa boasts stylish and contemporary furnishings and can accommodate up to eight guests across four luxurious bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities. For those travelling with big families or a large group of friends, the double sofa bed raises the capacity up to ten guests. On the lower ground level, is one of the twin bedrooms complete with access to the sunny courtyard, as well as a second living room area, gym and games room. Upstairs, on the ground floor is the main living accommodation comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas here there is access to the beautiful pool and terrace. Also...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The village of Kalamaki has developed over time and has become a popular resort while still retaining a laid back feel. It boasts a beautiful sandy beach and a range of restaurants, shops and supermarkets. The beautiful old venetian port quarter of Chania is just 5km away and is a must-visit. For those, looking for nightlife, Chania and Platanias are both just a car journey away, there is also a local bus service to Chania. Being at a central point on the island means it's conveniently close to many tourist spots and archaeological sites, such as Matala, Kommos, Phaistos, Agia Galini and many other places. In just a few minutes’ drive you can visit traditional villages in the Messara Plain or enjoy a dip off one of the many lovely beaches of southern Crete.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot(s) and highchair(s) are available free of charge, please request during the booking process
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.