Lovely 7 Bedroom Villa urrounded by lush Mediterranean gardens on Sfakera
This exceptional villa comprising of two semi-detached houses connected via a gorgeous veranda is set on a small hill, within easy walking distance from the stunning beaches of Roda and Acharavi. Villa Regina Rossa is conveniently located between the popular resorts of Kassiopi and Sidari, just a short 20-minute drive to either destination, in the northern part of Corfu. Enjoying breathtaking views over the Ionian sea and in a quiet and intimate location, the property is particularly suitable for large groups. Equipped with a plethora of child-friendly facilities such as toys and a ping-pong table, as well as impressive outside grounds, the villa is perfect for families. The bright red-coloured villa is surrounded by lush Mediterranean gardens, ideal for spending long days out splashing about in the beautiful pool, soaking up the sun in the spacious terrace and enjoying gourmet meals in the lovely barbecue area. The main house spreads...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in the middle of a pristine countryside area, Villa Regina Rossa enjoys a privileged, isolated position, yet at a short distance from impressive seaside resorts such as Roda and Acharavi, which share 7 km of amazing Blue-Flag winner golden sand and pebble beaches. Equally attractive bays with tiny beaches and a plethora of vibrant bars and tavernas can also be found in the settlement of Sidari. This exciting resort is also renowned for its "Channel of Love" with several caves underneath to be explored by the most adventurous ones. A 15-minutes drive will also take you to Kassiopi, a charming, little village famous for its countless sandy beaches, watersport clubs, traditional tavernas serving mouth-watering local dishes. Kassiopi boasts a few lively night bars which have turned it into an extremely attractive destination, ideal for all ages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other 2 : The villa can accommodate up to 14 guests across standard and sofa beds. However, 2 extra beds can be added in the 2 single bedrooms increasing capacity to 16, as well as any additional baby cots. When minimum occupancy is booked, the guesthouse will not be available.