Spacious 2 Bedroom Villa with Pool Close to Beach in Corfu
Villa Piedra Barbati is a lovely property in an amazing, desirable location, only 25 metres from the sea. The villa is delightful, situated next door to the popular beach bar, Piedra Del Mar. This is the ideal property for anyone wishing for a truly relaxing holiday close to beach and restaurant in Corfu. The villa is spacious and stylish with modern furnishings throughout, creating a relaxing ambience and truly enjoyable atmosphere. There is a laid-back feel to the villa so you can truly make yourself at home and relax from the moment you walk in the front door. As you enter the house, there is a full kitchen, ideal for cooking up some summer feasts, if you can resist the temptation to pop out to one of local restaurants, the closest being right next door! There is a modern open plan living and dining area featuring large glass doors onto the terrace, making this the ideal space for inside-out living, perfect for socialising. There is...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is all about beach, beach, beach - it is in a fabulous location less than 50m from the sea. The villa is right next door to a trendy beach bar and there are restaurants within walking distance. Barbati village has one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, a lovely long sandy beach. This is a great location, particularly for young people. The position of the villa is mid-way between the boutique resort of Kassiopi and Corfu Town, both being a 19km drive away. Get lost at least once in the pebbled streets of Corfu Town, visiting old shops and contemplating life in the island's capital. Kassiopi, on the other hand, is a quaint little village with many pedestrian streets, people just walk everywhere. With an array of restaurants serving delicious food, nice walks around the coast, this village definitely deserves a visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 16:00
- Departure time : 10:00
- Smoking Allowed? : No permitted inside the villa
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit
- Other Ts and Cs : Cleaning every second day
- Security deposit : €200 to paid in cash upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Linen & towels included? : Included in rental price, changed twice a week.
- Changeover day : Flexible, any day of week
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay is 7 nights
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.