Tranquil Beach Home Escape with Hot Tub Enjoying Sea Views
Spiridon Beach House is located in the village of St. Spyridon on the north-east coast of Corfu, it holds a fabulous position just a short stroll from the beach and a range of amenities including both shops and restaurants. It is the perfect base for couples looking for a tranquil escape from reality to a romantic retreat, peacefully situated right next to the sea. The beach side cottage has been beautifully and elegantly furnished, comfortably sleeping two guests and boasting all the necessary facilities for a more than enjoyable stay. The accommodation is set out over one level and comprises of a lounge, fully equipped kitchen complete with dining facilities and a master bedroom with bathroom. Outside, the accommodation is just as luxurious. The Jacuzzi is the perfect spot from which to soak up the tranquil surroundings while enjoying the sea views. For those who enjoy al fresco dining, there is an outdoor grill and wooden pergola, a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
St. Spyridon is a quiet resort on the north-east coast of Corfu. It boasts a Blue Flag beach, nature reserve and a small range of restaurants, bars and shops. Spiridon Beach House is conveniently located less than 100m away from the beach, where you will find plenty of sun loungers and even a small cafe. For those wishing to explore lively Corfu Town, where a large range of amenities can be found, you’re only a forty-minute car journey away! The pretty nature reserve complete with wild flowers and butterflies is only a 10-minute walk from the beach. And if you want to do a detour and take the coastal road, you'll bump into beautiful spots! Check out the tourist town of Kassiopi, with its pedestrian streets, bars and restaurants, it's got such a nice atmosphere. Further down the eastern coast lies the popular Barbati Beach. Clean water, delicious restaurants and surrounded by trees, there is no wonder why so many people gets attracted to this side of the island to spend their holidays. Spiridon Beach House has most of the amenities within walkin distance - but spending a couple of days discovering the island is truly worth it!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300, to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : €75 paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : The first set of Cot & Highchair are available free of charge. The second set are then charged at €100 a week to be paid at time of booking. Please request during the booking process.
- Other 2 : Additional beds available upon request and are to be paid at time of booking. Please request during the booking process.