Villa Pano at
Experience luxury and relaxation in the exquisite Villa Pano! Due to its wonderful location, this four-bedroom villa accommodating up to ten travellers provides panoramic vistas of the Sea of Crete alongside areas for fun or relaxation! A contemporary and modern dwelling, Villa Pano boast all the amenities you can expect in a home to ensure consistent comfort and simple yet elegant design styles and décor finish this open-planned masterpiece of a villa! Downstairs guests will find a jazzy spacious lounge area. A modern, minimalistic style has been adopted throughout the interior of Villa Pano, so the top-range and stylish décor and furnishings truly stand out and impress! Settle on the sofa and while away some time watching TV or having a good old chat, with the fireplace setting a tender backdrop on evenings! A table offers guests the opportunity to feast in this room and the kitchen just behind also offers another table, so take your...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Home of Greek mythology, outstanding and renowned cuisine, idyllic and poem-worthy landscapes and shores as well as a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, Crete stands out amongst island destinations on the globe! Your stay in the Stalos means you are a few miles from the city of Chania, offering you two spots to explore from one villa! This seaside destination offers stunning shores and the picturesque village offers visitors opportunities to indulge in the culture and offerings this area provides! Step just two-hundred and fifty metres from the villa and step onto the soft sandy beach of Stalos. Offering ranges of shoreline and the beautiful waters of the Sea of Crete, guests can find both comfort and space to truly relax in the sun on the shores! A line of restaurants and bars provide refreshment and meals nearby so you can spend even more time here! Greek cuisine is known for both its deliciousness and simplicity, so indulge in its delectable delicacies! Crete restaurants offer succulent and seasoned meats and an abundance of seafood, mouth-watering vegetables and a mix of herbs and spices which are grown naturally on the enriched lands. To add some nature to your dining, head to the Botanical Park and Gardens of Crete to explore a spectacular array of fauna and wildlife! The restaurant in the park is known for its divine traditional Cretan dishes so make sure you grab a meal before you go! Chania offers guests a slice of history and unforgettable scenes across its limits! The harbour, reminiscent of Venice and Florence, offers guests, the narrow streets of old, lined with stores and shops as well as the old port area for a look at the past and an array of waterfront restaurants and bars where you can revel into the morning! What's more, is that it is under twenty-minutes from the villa! To the other side of Stalos, Agia Marina and Platania offer more seafront villages and beaches for you to explore or simply relax within. The beaches here are super long stretches of sand and feature old Greek taverns and hilltop diners with panoramic, picture-perfect views!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August, 5 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available, please request at the time of booking