Outstanding 4 Bedroom Stone Villa in idyllic spot on top of charming mountain
This outstanding stone-built four-bedroomed villa is set in an idyllic spot on top of a charming mountain on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Marmaro. Built in 2013 it is classified as a Mansion by the Greek Office of Tourism. Thanks to its elevated position and the several balconies and terraces, the incredible surrounding landscapes comprising of the green Rope meadow, gorgeous hamlets and Corfu Town are all clearly visible. Blending tradition and comforts, yet providing brand-new modern facilities and at the same time respecting the natural environment, Villa Fioretta is the perfect choice for a regenerating holiday light-years away from the hustle and bustle of life. Designed to the highest standards and with an impeccable eye for detail able to evoke the magical atmosphere of ancient Mediterranean residences, the villa accommodates up to 8 people in majestic bedrooms. The true luxury is the Jacuzzi equipped with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in the south-west part of Corfu, a stone's throw from the traditional village of Marmaro and a short drive from Paleokastritsa, Villa Fioretta benefits from an enviable strategic position on top of a small mountain overlooking the Ropa valley and Corfu town. Marmaro has a small provisions shop and a Greek, 'grill room' serving a traditional Souvlaki and local wine. Driving away from Marmaro,towards the Ropa valley, there are a couple of well known greek tavernas serving a predominently Greek menu. The village of Temploni, has popular taverna of, 'Ladokolla'. Paleokastritsa is a popular resort, ideal for families, couples and groups of friends alike, spotted by sandy beaches, hidden bays, several watersports opportunities, cutting-edge fine restaurants and lively bars. The old town of Corfu with its special design and quiet, narrow roads is the biggest preserved medieval town in Greece. Corfu also offers vast options for entertainment, with candlelit restaurants, romantic bars and vibrant nightclubs covering all tastes and styles. At Villa Fioretta you will never get bored, as a wide range of eclectic entertainments opportunities are open to you: Outdoor activities Trekking - along the picturesque "International Trail", which crosses an abundance of pristine countryside connecting a number of gorgeous villages in the Ropa valley such as Marmaro, Gianades and Kanakades. Beaches - crystal clear waters and stunning beaches within a 5 km radius can be found in Rovinia, Aftypsos, Liniodoro, Ermones, Liapades and Myrtiotista. In addition, we recommend Paleokastritsa (7 km), Glyfada(7km), Kontogialos (9 km), Angelokastro (12Km) and Lacones (8 Km). The incredible east coast including Dassia, Ipsos and Barbati, is also worth being explored as is the North with picturesque Agios Stefanos, Kassiopi and Aghios Spyridon, all within a half hour drive. A bit further afield (1 ½ hour journey) you will find the equally beautiful southern coasts. Golfing - Golf Club Corfu (7.5 km), open all year round and boasting a 18hole and 72par. Book your lesson and improve your skills, then relax in the clubhouse with a cold drink! Horse-back riding - at the Silvaland equestrian centre in Kalafationes. There is a 2000m2 roofed arena where you can take standard riding lessons or even try a new exciting experience: therapeutic riding. Hunting - lovers can amuse themselves trying to catch thrushes, woodcocks and quails from 20th August until 28th February on a daily basis, whereas hare hunting is available from mid September till January 10h every Wednesday and during the weekends.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between July - August, otherwise 3-5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. Charges may apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : Yes, included in rental price