Contemporary 3 Bedroom Villa Offering Relaxation Alongside Breathtaking Views
Experience a truly picturesque island escape at Villa Mellow on the beautiful island of Corfu. With sun, sea and splendour at nearly every turn, book yourself a stay at this three-bedroom villa offering relaxation and entertainment alongside breath-taking views! With lush fauna, palm trees and use of natural material around and within the property, guests will truly feel the tropical ambience apparent throughout the grounds. Lofty and airy rooms are filled with sunlight, dazzling off bright and warm colours within, courtesy of floor to ceiling windows and glass doors. Elegant and contemporary décor helps add a touch of luxury to this joy-evoking villa! The first of the three bedrooms sits across the ground floor. Offering a pair of twin beds, the floor also features a fully equipped bathroom and a cosy kitchenette. The exclusivity of this floor is highlighted by the independent access it offers as well as the charming kitchenette. Step...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Opa, Opa and more Opa! Greeks know how to celebrate, unwind and have fun and the culture promotes an easy-going and natural way of life, so blissful and unforgettable times are due to be had for any travellers lucky enough to venture to here! Known as Greece's Emerald Island due to amount of lush greenery that grows on the island, visitors here are privy to sights, foods and smells that this paradise naturally offers and grows! No matter the time of the year, you are ensured to have excellent weather and guests will be doubly pleased to know that Corfu sits amongst the Ionian Islands, meaning you have even more islets for you to venture to! However, we would say that it may be very difficult to get bored of Corfu! Agios Spiridon Beach sits just a ten minutes stroll from Villa Mellow so you can spend a whole day of fun in the sun! Sandy shores and beautiful warm waters make relaxing or frolicking in the sun or splashing in the sea a true delight! Parasols and sun-loungers are offered here whilst for the more active beachgoer, paddleboards, canoes and snorkels can be hired so you can have a voyage on the incredible coast or under the sea! Hungry? Fear not, as the beach offers restaurants and taverns sure to keep you refreshed and full up! Corfu allows you to immerse yourself in authentic Greek culture as well as fill your belly with succulent meat and seafood, mouth-watering vegetables, herbs and olive oil, made from the incredible amount of olive trees that grow on the land, fresh and tantalising sauces and so much more. Head to a Taverna, small Greek restaurants serving the finest, traditional Greek cuisine. With simple recipes made with the finest and freshest locally sourced ingredients, you can rest assured meals in nearly any restaurant you pick will be fantastic! So your only choice will be which background you would like to accompany your dish! Pick from views from above towns with seascapes and vistas for your pleasure or quaint and charming villages like O Foros! Corfu offers an abundance of things to and it's not hard to find shopping, water-sports, clubs and bars, nature exploration and sea tours or places to simply relax on this island of olive trees!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : £150 to be paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.