Villa Clotho at
Situated on the cliffs overlooking the Bay of Souda near Chania, the superb Villa Clotho has both a wonderful city and a host of idyllic beaches within easy reach. On Crete’s northern coast, this designer, 4-bedroom villa offers an impressive level of luxury, featuring multi-level terraces with a heated infinity pool and hot tub with views across the bay. This villa makes it easy to embrace the outdoor lifestyle, with its numerous terraces offering room to dine or lounge in full view of the ocean. Sun loungers are positioned on all sides of the infinity pool, and younger guests get to enjoy the Aegean outlook from a games area with ping pong and table football. A barbecue area with table and chairs is ideal for the whole group to get together over drinks and nibbles. Inside the house, you can get fit and have fun in the gym/playroom – a multi-purpose space with a cross-trainer, running machine, flatscreen TV and even a PS4. This room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Surrounded by stunning beaches and offering an enticing mix of history and modernity, the city of Chania on Crete’s north coast is one of the highlights of this large, varied island. With a distinctive waterfront watched over by a Venetian-style lighthouse and eye-catching Ottoman Baths, this is one photogenic place. The town’s highlights perhaps depend on what you are looking for. The aforementioned landmarks are joined by several museums, while fortresses and monasteries give the wider area yet more historical appeal. Look out for a mosque turned art gallery and the prison turned maritime museum while you are down by the harbour. The town can boast an eclectic dining scene and no shortage of shops and cafes, lending a cosmopolitan feel the Old Town. Chania also packs in some entertainment venues, ranging from cinemas to nightclubs and the unique Aqua Creta water park. There are plenty of beaches along the coast, and several are just a short distance from the centre of Chania. Golden Beach and Neo Chora are among the closest and provide a pleasant place to catch some sun, even if their proximity to town means they are busier than most. Crete’s most spectacular beach destinations, such as the isolated Balos and Elafonisi, are a fair drive away but rank among the world’s best. Much closer is another place that makes for a relaxing day out, the Botanic Park and Gardens of Crete. A really captivating sight, this extensive area is filled with flowers, fragrant herb gardens and vineyards, and it makes a great alternative excursion if beaches aren’t your thing. In the same category, don’t miss the incredible Samaria Gorge, a hiking hotspot full of scenery that is a fine example of the beautiful Cretan countryside. And for something special, head over to Tzitzikas - a charming garden taverna surrounded by trees and running streams only 20-minute drive from the villa!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Pool heating charge? : Included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures as solar panels.
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note the 10th and 11th guests sleep on the playroom's sofa bed, which can comfortably accommodate 1 adult & 1 child or 2 children