Villa Sinies at
Meeting and surpassing expectations, Villa Sinies provides relaxation and recreation amongst enchanted forestry! This unique cliffside villa offers breathtaking views and ample space, accommodating up to six guests on the beautiful island of Corfu! Villa Sinies is truly one-of-a-kind, as nearly every piece of furniture and architectural details have been handcrafted! The use of natural elements such as stone and wood have been locally sourced to construct this villa and stylish touches throughout both its interior and exterior help present a dwelling as magical as the famous Greek myths! Begin your fairytale stay in the gorgeous living area, furnished with a massive L-shaped sofa and contemporary rocking chairs. To ensure you are entertained in this room, a mounted television offers movie nights and days! Or simply enjoy the vistas provided by the wall to ceiling huge window opposite the sofa, holiday joy and chatter complimented by the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
When people often think of Greece, ancient and idyllic paradises spring to mind. Corfu offers modern-day explorers the opportunity to immerse themselves in a modern environment built on serene scenes of old! Pass through old towns which give you a glimpse into early century living all the while able to dance or revel the night away in clubs and bars! The food combines the best the country and island have to offer, meaning dishes have stood the tests of time and are as mouth-wateringly good as they have always been! And just when you thought you had done enough, the island presents temples, mountains, ruins and sites that will blow you away! And did we mention that Corfu is an island? That means you are entitled to spend days on sunny shorelines and bays and bask in the Mediterranean Sea! Simply put, a trip to Corfu should be on anyone's bucket list of places to visit! Your location on the northeastern coast of Corfu couldn't be better for lovers of sand and sea, contributing miles of beaches, bays and coves! With so many to choose from providing various types of backdrops, facilities and settings, as well as gentle waters and waters better for sports and exploration you will have no trouble finding the right beach to match your mood! Head to Barbati or Krouzeri Beach where white pebble shores and turquoise warm seas present picturesque settings for you to relax or explore life under the waves with water-sports, diving and snorkelling offered here. After a meal at any of the restaurants that serve these beaches, why not book a boat tour to the caves, coves and bays that surround this side of the coast! Sandy beaches lie in wait for your arrival too, so to get a different type of beach experience head to the near-deserted Halikounas Beach for a tranquil escape on sandy shores with just loved ones, the sand and sea! Or head to Barbati Beach where you can find amenities, facilities and activities in a more built-up beach, however, rest assured you will find ample personal space to truly unwind on the soft golden sand! For a beach trip that will allow you to truly immerse in the vibrant towns and villages on this island, head to Ipsos just a few miles from Barbati Beach. Unbelievably blue seas greet you as you step on soft sandy shores and at night, the towns and villages come alive and you can revel the whole night long in bars and nightclubs!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-Fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible, except August to September when changeover day is fixed to Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : Please request at time of the booking.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : In Greece the plumbing system is not designed to have paper and sanitary items flushed down the lavatory. In these cases a bathroom bin is provided.
- Security deposit :