Superb 3 Bedroom Sea View Villa With Panoramic Views of Bay, Coast & Ionian Sea
Set upon a gently sloping hill, the gorgeous Arillas Sea View Villa offers an unmatched stay for your time spent in Corfu. With picture-perfect panoramic views of the bay, coast and the Ionian Sea, relax, unwind and have fun in this hillside 3-bedroom villa! Arillas Villa has been splashed with a warm, pastel coating covering the exterior walls of the house, reflective of the ambience guests will feel during their stay. The use of natural stone and wood, tiling, floor to ceiling patio doors and creative architectural designs such as archways, helps further add warmth and life to this villa, so it won’t be hard to get comfortable and familiar within its walls and grounds! The villa’s superb location affords visitors amazing vistas across the area and region, both indoors and out and affords privacy and quiet settings yet remains just a stone throw from a range of lively amenities and services! The lounging areas indoors have been set out...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Corfu is home to many myths and legends with countless heroes and heroines reaching its shores and telling stories of its beauty! With the opportunity to experience the same idyllic settings, travellers fly and sail from far and wide to visit this heaven on earth. Naturally flush with rich and fertile lands, Corfu will impress with its natural beauty, offerings of shores and coastal scenes, delicious and fresh cuisine as well as a wide variety of things to do! Arillas Sea View Villa sits in the north-west side of Corfu and as a result, sits just a few minutes from both the beach and tonnes to do! With a relaxed and friendly culture, coupled with Greece’s high values on presentation and hospitality, visitors can expect to be treated like royalty and satisfied in whatever they choose to do. Immerse yourself on Arillas Beach for a day of fun in the sun the whole family can enjoy! Surrounded by rich groves of olive trees and forest, Arillas Beach offers visitors soft golden sands and shallow, clean, turquoise seas so sit back and bathe in the sun whilst you look across the enchanting sea or get into the water and dive, splash and play! The beach is not very busy, so you are sure to find some personal space for you and fellow beachgoers to have a truly wonderful and exclusive time and it also offers opportunities to voyage on the sea with pedalos, which are local peddle-boats and canoes! For even more beach-based fun, head over to Agios Georgios. This sublime beach offers the same standard of beauty as Arillas Beach but gives the added fun of water-sports, both motorised and non-motorised, as well as diving, snorkelling and exploration of reefs, caves and shipwrecks! Around the beach and throughout Corfu, Tavernas help present an authentic and tasty experience with Greek cuisine. Dine on delicious meals made from the freshest ingredients, caught from the surrounding sea, grazed on the land or grown from the rich and fertile environment! Finish evenings off in Arillas Beach at any of the family-run tavernas that line its shores and sit along its promenade. Enjoy sunset views as you complete a day of sandy solace!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm to 11pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : In Greece, the plumbing system is not designed to have paper and sanitary items flushed down the lavatory. In these cases a bathroom bin is provided.
- Other 2 : Please note Arillas Villa is a complex of two identical villas, and at your arrival you may be allocated to whichever is available.