Villa Kydonia at
Villa Kydonia is a stylish and contemporary home situated amongst magnificent green hills. The home’s lovely private pool is backed by a lush green hedge and a row of sun loungers positioned perfectly to enjoy the sunshine. From the pool, you will be able to gaze over the wonderful vistas of the island, horizon and twinkling lights of the town below. The veranda possesses a small and casual seating area where pleasant al fresco meals can be devoured or social after dinner drinks. You will adore the home’s interior which boasts an ultra-luxurious design. A juxtaposition between rustic stone walls and neutral and white decor provide a brilliant tranquil ambience. Wide windows letting in beaming natural light will make you feel close to nature from the comfort of inside Villa Kydonia’s walls. The home’s contemporary design emphasises light and space making it perfect for relaxing and revitalising yourself. The sleek living area boasts...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Head down to the picturesque beach of Agia Marina for a wonderful day out. This long sandy beach is enjoyed by both locals and tourists as well as families, couples and young groups of friends. It's easy to spend the whole day here as there's a wonderful selection of brilliant beach bars to retreat to after the sun becomes too hot. Alternatively, nearby supermarkets provide everything needed for a picnic in the sand. The waves become quite choppy so be careful with small children, although there's usually a lifeguard on hand. During the summer, Agia Marina becomes a little crowded with visitors eager to catch some sun rays in the sand. Though, beach-goers in search of peace and tranquillity won't be in the wrong place here. Listening to the waves gently crash under the hot blue sky while sprawled out on a sun lounger sounds like an afternoon well spent! Hikers must get down to the Gorges of Theriso, a must see and popular hiking area in Crete. While on the walk, you will be delighted by all of the gorgeous natural vistas available to look at at every angle. You can also visit by car and drive down the wonderful winding road while periodically stopping to enjoy the views. Once you've finished your hike, the sublime village of Theriso awaits you with a range of traditional bars and restaurants serving delectable local cuisines.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets welcome on request
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights April to June and September to October
- 7 nights July and August
- Internet access? : Wi-fi included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Cancellations occurring 21 days before arrival are not charged. If canceled up to 20 days to arrival will be charged 50%. No-show & early departure will be charged with the total reservation cost.