Villa Jacaranda Blue at
A stunning ocean-view villa which can accommodate up to 10 guests, Villa Jacaranda Blue lies on the east coast of Corfu, close to Benitses village. Set in spacious gardens filled with olive and citrus trees, this villa is within easy reach of the airport and Corfu town, and features a magnificent 300 square metres terrace and a 50 square metres infinity pool. Between mountains and the sea, Villa Jacaranda Blue enjoys an exceptional location. You will truly appreciate this during your days on the spacious terrace, which offers sun loungers, a large barbecue and a covered section with a dining area. A few steps down and there is yet more room to enjoy the sun beside the step-access infinity pool with its wonderful views. All this is surrounded by tranquil gardens filled with evocative scents, offering hammocks and seating for total relaxation. Inside, the house features a comfortable living area with a fireplace, and it has access out to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
On the eastern coast of the ever-popular island of Corfu, the village of Benitses – or sometimes Benitses – is known for its pretty harbour and mountain backdrop. The marina area is the centre for the village’s visitor-friendly nightlife, and you will find quite a few bars and tavernas around. A large proportion of the village’s population work in tourism, although things are a little more relaxed now than they were some years ago. You have everything you are likely to need there, from restaurants and cafés to car rental and gift shops. The village’s proximity to the island’s capital, and its nearby airport, is another reason for its popularity. It will only take about 20 minutes to make the journey down the coast. There are numerous beaches in the area too, and the coastal road which provides a scenic ocean view makes it easy to go looking for them. Another local landmark is the grand Achilleion house and gardens, originally built as a summer palace for Empress Elisabeth of Austria, and as architecturally impressive as you would imagine. Corfu town itself Is just a little further north and has a few notable sights of its own, such as the Royal Palace which now houses a Museum of Asian Art, and the mighty fortresses – an ‘old’ and a ‘new’ one, although they both date back to the 1500s. A climb to the top of either will reward you with a spectacular view, surely a must when you’re visiting the town. Just outside the town is Mon Repos, another house with a Royal connection, as the birthplace of the Duke of Edinburgh. Perhaps one of the greatest pleasures of Corfu town is taking a stroll along the Esplanade. You can take a break in the large Spianada park, where most public gatherings in Corfu take place, or in one of the cafés of the Liston, overlooking the well-kept lawns of the Esplanade.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.