Villa Aellopus at
This villa alludes style; you’d be hard to find a better setting for a romantic getaway. A modern yet comfortable villa it is the perfect hideaway, with more than a hint of luxury. The breathtaking views out to sea are hard to escape. The elegant master bedroom with marble bathroom are adjacent to the open plan living area with a well equipped kitchen. Whether you spend your day relaxing on the terrace, beside the crescent shaped infinity pool or venturing to the local beach or beach club it will be hard not to relax. Available to our villa guests is a complimentary transfer to a nearby private beach club, which offers sunbeds, sun shades, beach towels and a food and drink menu. For the more adventurous there are an abundance of ancient sites on the island and the nearby colourful fishing village of Elounda, easily reachable by car. After a day out relaxing in the jacuzzi and enjoying an al fresco drink watching the stars will be the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Aellopus holds a fantastic location within the exclusive boutique villa-hotel complex of Elounda Gulf Villas, and just a short distance from the popular town of Elounda. A little further along the coastline is the resort of Agios Nikolaos which offers visitors a wider selection of amenities including restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife. Resort & Nearby Facilities - Spa & Wellness - Massage treatments and therapies are available - Gastronomy - There are 2 onsite restaurants and a bar - Private Beach Club - located just 10 minutes drive from the villa unwind at the well equipped private beach club. Offering sun beds, luxurious sunshades and plush beach towel. Water sports and other beach services are offered upon request. - Yachting & Sailing - The Hotel offer its privileged clientele a remarkable range of sailing and motor boat trips as well as private yachting excursions. - Crete Golf Club - enjoy a unique experience at the 18-hole golf course located 15 minute drive from Heraklion Internation airport and 40 minutes from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 2.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Included in the rental price (25.03-02.06 & 30.09-04.11)
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Tax : Tourist tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed