Almyros Beach House at
Almyros Beach House boasts many fabulous attributes, such as gorgeous colourful gardens, an attractive private swimming pool and luxuriously furnished interiors combining to make Almyros Beach House a welcome addition to our expanding portfolio of luxurious villas in this famous northeast region of Corfu. As you enter the mature and correctly maintained gardens, you are instantly impressed by the exceptionally generous proportions of both the grounds and the imposing facade of this stunning villa. With a luxuriously furnished al fresco dining area, a hammock as well as stylish and comfortable poolside furniture, the proud owner has left no stone unturned in his quest to provide the ultimate high-end villa. The interiors are every bit as luxurious as the exteriors, with the living room boasting plump comfy sofas and a lovely selection of contemporary fittings and the newly fitted modern kitchen complete with all the up-to-date mod cons....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Almyros Beach House is located on the dramatically beautiful northern Corfu coastline, at the peaceful and underdeveloped area of Almyros, which is close to the resort of Acharavi. The house is only 80 meters back from the long sandy family-friendly beach and a few minutes’ walk to the nearest beachfront promenade, which boasts watersports and a few tavernas. The immediate area has individual villas dotted amongst pine woods and olive groves, leading down the beach. The villa is a short drive from Kassiopi where you will find a host of restaurants, shops, supermarkets and a pretty harbour. This is a popular spot for watersports too, and there are a daily boat trips as well - you can enjoy the mesmerising Corfian coastline from a different perspective. The island of Corfu features a unique flora and fauna environment. Unlike most of Greece, its common landscapes are lush and green. Besides the usual watersports - kitesurfing, scuba diving, paddleboarding... Corfu is popular for other land activities. Try your hand at horseback riding, hiking or walking one of the many trails available across the island. A visit to Corfu Town is a must-do. This UNESCO World Heritage Site oozes history and beauty - get lost in the lost town, browsing antique shops. boutiques and small cafes. Even if it is just having a stroll around the Espianada - the largest square in Greece - a visit to the island's capital will not disappoint.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable prior to arrival, and will be refunded within 1 week of departure, after the property has been inspected
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 12pm
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.