Amazing Mediterranean Styled 5 Bedroom Villa with Pool on Rhodes
With interesting curved exteriors and fresh, Mediterranean style interiors, Villa Eunike is modern yet homely and in the ideal spot for a Grecian island getaway. Spread across two storeys, the villa has four lovely bedrooms and a shimmering turquoise pool, but the crowning glory of this villa has to be the spa features. There’s a luxurious hot tub to soothe any stress away and a ’spa bathroom’ decorated in marble with exquisitely carved stone sinks and a designer bathtub.
Step through the floor to ceiling windows to find a classy living room with fresh white walls and neutral furnishings. There’s a slick glass coffee table and huge grey marl sofas to sink into after a day spent out and about on the island. Wooden accents add a rustic touch, while a motif of quirky lighting runs throughout the villa - hanging pendant Moroccan style lanterns, modern chrome ovals or squared metal ’frames’.
Climb the elegant curved...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is situated in Kolymbia, a stunning and tranquil area on Rhodes, nestled between the mountains and the sea. Rhodes is the largest and most well known of the Greek Dodecanese Islands. This popular holiday destination enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year! Just a short walk away is the relaxed town centre, with plenty of shops, bars and cafes. Several beaches are in the nearby vicinity, as are many of the island's best amenities. Green valleys and lush hills dot the landscape. Take a trip to Seven Springs nature park, a lush landscape encased in dense greenery. The seven natural springs cascade into a small lake, where water flows all year round. Bring your swimming costumes, as visitors can swim in the lake. The area also provides Kolymbia with fresh water. Daredevils who don't mind small spaces can navigate a narrow tunnel in the park, and families can enjoy a gentle walk through the park together. Known as the 'Island of the Knights', Rhodes has been occupied by the Roman Empire, then the Byzantine and eventually the Ottomans. Therefore, the island is a melting pot of culture and architecture today, especially in the Old Town. Surrounded by fortification walls, the Old Town entrance is guarded through seven gates. Located through the Freedom Gate is the Palace of the Grand Master, which also has amazing views and also includes a museum of Rhodian history. The New Town showcases gorgeous Art Deco architecture, particularly the Evangelismos Cathedral, with its famous frescoes. The Lindos Acropolis is a must-visit! This ancient citadel, located high on a clifftop has superb views of traditional houses and pebbled courtyards. In this area you'll find the ruins of the Knight's Lodge and the Byzantine church of St John. Many of the houses and monuments in this area are protected Hellenic cultural heritage sites. Rhodes has an incredible array of beaches to enjoy. One of the most beautiful in the area is Tsambika Beach, which has gorgeous golden sand and a lively atmosphere. Holidaymakers can try out watersports or beach volleyball, and of course go swimming in the turquoise waters. Cradled atop an enormous rock that rises above the beach is the Monastery of Tsambika, where women who seek to conceive a child make pilgrimages. Anthony Quinn Bay is another beach definitely worth a visit. The cove beach gets its name from the actor who starred in The Guns of Navarone, a movie partly shot at this beach and actually owned part of the island. Dramatic rocky peaks rise from the swirling azure and jade waters - the view from the top is awe-inspiring.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pool towels included? :
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.