Unique Luxury Stylish Hillside 5 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Rhodes
Five-bedroom Rhodes View Villa is located on the outskirts of charming Rhodes Town, making it an ideal holiday base. The luxury villa oozes style, and is more like a swish pad than a holiday home. It’s built on a secluded hillside in the Monte Smith area, and can comfortably sleep up to twelve guests across its spacious floors. It’s perfect for groups of families, friends or couples looking for a relaxing stay that’s close to top-notch sights like Rhodes Old Town with its medieval Street of the Knights.
Winning features at this villa include a private outdoor pool and spacious garden area. There’s also flat-screen televisions, free Wi-Fi and a Netflix subscription. If you’re looking for a self-catering stay, Rhodes View Villa is ideal because it has a fully-equipped kitchen as well as an indoor and outdoor dining table, too. There’s also a barbeque outside, and you can pick up fresh produce from the local shops and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Rhodes View Villa is on the outskirts of Rhodes Town. It sits in a peaceful spot overlooking the coast. Rhodes is renowned for its Blue Flag Beaches, so you won’t have any trouble choosing a sunbathing spot. Whether you’re taking a cooling dip, playing with the kids or relaxing with your favourite holiday read, there are beachfront bars and seafood stands to keep you going through the day, too. The cosmopolitan centre of Rhodes with its old and new town is a must-visit, and is within easy reach of the villa. The UNESCO-listed old town is one of the best-preserved Medieval towns in Europe. You can walk along the narrow paved streets, visit the impressive Venetian Castle and the Byzantine churches or stroll around the charming old port. There’s also a museum there with fascinating artefacts. For another fun day trip, you could make tracks for the Valley of Butterflies – a lush canyon that’s home to a myriad of beautiful butterfly species. Rhodes is also a fantastic place to shop and try local Greek cuisine like fresh seafood and mezes. If you fancy a heavier hit of retail therapy, you can drive about 50 minutes from Rhodes to Lindos. The former fishing village turned pretty town hides jewellers and boutiques among its network of narrow lanes. Look out for the island’s famous decorative plates or fresh local produce for cooking up a storm back at the villa. The town is also renowned for its stunning clifftop acropolis. There you can immerse yourself in ancient history at the monumental temple, castle and church.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Departure time : Guests are requested to checkout by 10:00
- Arrival time : Guests may check in from 14:00
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 6-night minimum stay
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- End of stay cleaning included? : End of stay clean is included in the price