Uniquely Designed Villa Retreat with Beautiful Gazebo and Pool
Set amongst sprawling grounds, crafted from unusual architecture and quirky interiors, Villa Ianassa is a truly unique place to stay. Layers of red, blue and white exteriors rise above two interesting pools, within an enormous manicured lawn. Traditional tiles adorn the roof, while several rooms have their own private balconies.
Enter through the grand burgundy doors and step onto the mosaic-tiled floors to find eclectic interiors that blend a variety of design styles. The result gives the air of staying at a stylish Grecian grandmother’s house with elements of surrealism.
There are five glorious bedrooms that can sleep up to 10 guests. Each has contrasting coloured feature walls and double beds with floral or paisley bedspreads. One themed room has pale blue elegant painted wardrobes and buttercup yellow drapes, and another is a like a suite with a living space,with a checkerboard-theme and a deep brown wallpaper...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
You'll find this charming villa in Afantou, on the east coast of Rhodes. The largest and most famous of the Dodecanese Islands, Rhodes gets 300 days of sunshine a year and has a fantastic, lively atmosphere. Afantou was founded in the days of Mediterranean pirates - in Greek, the name means 'invisible' as the island cannot be seen from the sea. It was particularly handy for those looking to escape the pirates! In the village square, the Church of Our Lady is spectacular. White with pillars and archways, three layers high, it's a lovely atmospheric church to discover. There is also a permanent folk art exhibition, linked by a tram to the beach in the summertime. Afantou's beach is perfect for those who like their beaches serene and quiet, with stunning turquoise waters and a 3km stretch of golden sand. On the left side, there are caves and rocks for adventurers to climb and explore. The area is also famous for creating carpets, and the landscape is dotted with olive groves and fruit trees - why not pick up some fragrant olive oil to take home as a souvenir? Anthony Quinn Bay is just two miles from the area and definitely deserves a visit. This mesmerising beach gets its name from the actor who starred in The Guns of Navarone, a movie partly shot at this beach. He fell in love with Rhodes and ended up purchasing part of it! Dramatic rocky peaks rise from the swirling azure and jade waters - the view from the top is incredible. Just 11km is the fabled resort of Faliraki, which has been hosting holidaymakers for many years. With a superb beach and plenty of nightlife including Bar Street and Club Street where international DJs play, you certainly won't be short of a cocktail here! In the town, hunt for souvenirs like leather bags and various handicrafts. Faliraki is also famous for its brilliant array of traditional Greek tavernas on the beach. A lovely day trip is to the famous Seven Springs nature park, a magical landscape wrapped in dense greenery. The clear springs cascade gently into a small lake, where water flows all year round and visitors can swim in the lake. If you don't mind small spaces, you can navigate a narrow tunnel in the park - though the hill route is beautiful - and families can enjoy a gentle walk through the park together surrounded by flocks of peacocks, ducks and geese. Rhodes is sometimes known as the 'Island of the Knights' as it was occupied by the Roman Empire, then the Byzantine, followed by the Ottomans. Therefore, the island is a melting pot of culture and architecture to this day, especially in the Old Town. Surrounded by fortified walls, the Old Town entrance is guarded through seven gates. Through the Freedom Gate, you'll discover the Palace of the Grand Master, which also has captivating views and a museum of Rhodian history. The New Town showcases gorgeous Art Deco architecture, particularly the Evangelismos Cathedral, with its intricate frescoes. The villa is just a 30 minute drive to Lindos, where the narrow winding streets contain handicrafts, jewellers and charming boutiques. The main highlight is the Lindos Acropolis, also known as the ancient citadel, perched high on a clifftop
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.