Charming 3 Bedroom Villa Hideaway with Incredible Sea Views
Graceful and grid-like in its design, Villa Halie is a charming hideaway with incredible sea views and its very own fortification walls. Made up of a series of cubes that come together to create a crisp Mediterranean haven, it’s perfect for those who love simple yet stylish design. Situated in the peaceful village of Gennadi, this villa is great for those who want to get away from it all.
There’s a square-shaped aquamarine pool large enough for the whole family to swim in peace. After a busy day exploring Rhodes, a refreshing dip in this pool will be a welcome respite from the summer sunshine. There are sunbeds to relax on after your swim and get stuck into that holiday novel. The stone fortification wall provides some shade and privacy, as well as a glimpse of medieval Grecian architecture.
A grid of manicured lawn bordered with a row of plants is an ideal spot for a poolside picnic, or for those who love to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Ideally placed in the picturesque area of Gennadi, in the south of Rhodes, this villa is tucked away on a hillside with a local atmosphere. Rhodes is the largest and most well known of the Dodecanese Islands - it is so alluring for visitors and enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year! The most famous attraction in Gennadi is the beach, a seemingly endless 6km stretch of golden sand - you'll have no trouble finding a great peaceful spot for a swim in the impossibly blue sea. Take a stroll or catch a sunset here with a drink from one of the beach bars. For a more lively beach with watersports aplenty, try nearby Kiotari beach and try out a pedalo or even a jet ski! There are traditional Greek tavernas around Gennadi, where guests can tuck into some tasty moussaka - layers of minced meat and tomato sauce with aubergine and creamy bechamel sauce, baked like a lasagne. Another dish to try is souvlaki, which is skewered meat and sometimes vegetables, grilled to perfection. A beautiful church to visit is Church of St. Anastasia the Roman - white and steepled on the outside, with countless religious imagery on the arched ceiling and walls, colourful and intricate. Grand chandeliers dangle gracefully from the magnificent ceiling inside. The villa is just a short drive from Lindos, where the narrow winding streets contain handicrafts, jewellers and charming boutiques. The main highlight is the Lindos Acropolis, also known as the ancient citadel, perched high on a clifftop. From here, take in the captivating views of traditional houses and pebbled courtyards. In this area, you'll find the ruins of the Knight's Lodge as well as the Temple of Athena Lindia and a 20 column walkway. Many of the houses and monuments in this area are protected as Hellenic cultural heritage sites. For souvenirs, why not pick up some local honey, olive oil or wine? A lovely day trip is to the famous Seven Springs nature park, a magical landscape wrapped in dense greenery. The clear springs cascade gently into a small lake, where water flows all year round, and visitors can swim in the lake. If you don't mind small spaces, you can navigate a narrow tunnel in the park - though the hill route is beautiful - and families can enjoy a gentle walk through the park together surrounded by flocks of peacocks, ducks and geese. Rhodes is sometimes known as the 'Island of the Knights' as it was occupied by the Roman Empire, then the Byzantine, followed by the Ottomans. Therefore, the island is a melting pot of culture and architecture to this day, especially in the Old Town. Surrounded by fortified walls, the Old Town entrance is guarded through seven gates. Through the Freedom Gate, you'll discover the Palace of the Grand Master, which also has captivating views and a museum of Rhodian history. The New Town showcases gorgeous Art Deco architecture, particularly the Evangelismos Cathedral, with its intricate frescoes. A quirky fact about Rhodes is that lots of cute and friendly cats roam the island freely - see how many you can count!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Tax : All tax are included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.