Methoni Villa at
A magnificent 3-bedroom property right beside Dunes Beach, Methoni Villa in Costa Navarino provides a truly luxurious way to experience the Peloponnese. Its own private pool, gym and sauna, and a huge range of resort facilities give this villa everything you could want.
A spacious split-level terrace offers space to recline and enjoy the sun, with the 72 sqm outdoor pool just steps away. Methoni Villa has its own private footpath to Dunes Beach, a private beach exclusive to the resort guests. There are also outdoor spaces for dining and a covered lounge area.
Inside you have a large and elegant living space equipped with comfortable seating, TV and home cinema, and there are a music system and high-speed internet access. The dining area is ideal for entertaining, with its lovely view of the pool. With 24/7 butler service, you can rest assure that everything will take care of, and that your only duty is to relax.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Costa Navarino combines a rich history with spectacular beaches and a chilled-out vibe. Largely free from mass tourism, it remains a pretty and enchanting place to discover, with the breathtaking views of the Ionian Sea alone making it worth doing so. The unspoilt countryside makes it an area perfect for outdoor activity, and much is on offer to visitors. The Navarino Outdoor Academy organises cycling, hiking and Nordic walking tours, as well as indoor and outdoor climbing, with plenty of help and instruction available. There are also courts for a variety of racquet sports, while those who want to explore the mysteries of the deep have a Divers’ Club offering lessons in scuba and snorkelling. Voidokilia Beach is a local treasure well worth seeking out, with its distinctive loop shape and sand dunes leading it to be called one of the most beautiful beaches in the Mediterranean. Also nearby is the Gialova lagoon, one of Europe’s most important wetlands, which is the place any bird-lovers will want to head to. There is plenty of historical interest in the region, with Ancient Messini dating back to 369 BC – go to check out its well-preserved fortification walls which extend for several miles. The Temple of Apollo at Bassae was ahead of even the Acropolis in being listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is one of the country’s finest surviving examples of classical architecture, while the elaborate Palace of Nestor offers another fascinating insight into Mycenaean times. Those who would prefer to explore the area’s natural beauty will not be disappointed either, with lakes, waterfalls, vineyards and olive groves adding to the richness of the Peloponnese landscape.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm (noon)
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights depending on the season
- Tax : Not included. As of January 2018, the Greek Government has introduced an “accommodation tax” of 4 euros (€) per room, per night. It is not included in the accommodation price and is payable separately by the guest upon check-out from the hotel
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : CANCELLATION POLICY
- • Cancellation or decrease of the room nights received between 60 days and 30 days prior to arrival - 50% of total booked stay will be charged
- • Cancellation or decrease of the room nights received between 29 days and 20 days prior to arrival - 80% of total booked stay will be charged
- • Cancellation or decrease of the room nights received 20 or less days prior to arrival, no show or early departure - 100% of total booked stay will be charged
- • Up to 30 days prior to arrival, the dates of the booked stay may be changed on request upon availability without decreasing the total number of room nights