Remarkable Stylish 4 Bedroom Villa with Glimmering Pool and Sea Views on Rhodes
A two-storey house with a stylish wraparound balcony, Villa Nereida boasts a glimmering pool and an enviable location. You’ll feel like you’re on a luxury spa break, as the villa has its very own blissful hot tub. Inside, one of the bathrooms has a ’spa bath’ decked out in gorgeous marble and with stunning carved stone sinks. The exteriors of the villa are designed in true Grecian style, but with modern grey, curved details.
Jump straight into the beautiful turquoise pool and take a relaxing swim as you look out over the Aegean Sea - so invigorating. When you’ve finished, step out onto the lush lawn, dry off and choose between traditional or comfortable bean bag style sunbeds. There’s plenty of space to soak up the Mediterranean sun on the terrace and patio. There is a shaded dining area overlooking the pool with fancy lattice chairs or guests might prefer to eat in the dining area inside.
Step through the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Nereida is situated in Kolymbia, a peaceful, picturesque setting on the Greek island of Rhodes, between the mountains and the sea. Rhodes is the largest and most well known of the Dodecanese Islands - it is beautiful and enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year! Rhodes is sometimes known as the 'Island of the Knights' as it was occupied by the Roman Empire, then the Byzantine, followed by the Ottomans. Therefore, the island is a melting pot of culture and architecture that remains to this day, especially in the Old Town. This characterful Old Town is surrounded by fortified walls, and the entrance is guarded through seven gates. Through the Freedom Gate, you'll discover the Palace of the Grand Master, which also has captivating views and a museum of Rhodian history. The New Town showcases gorgeous Art Deco architecture, particularly the Evangelismos Cathedral, with its intricate frescoes. Several beaches are in the nearby vicinity, as are many of the island's best amenities. Green valleys and lush hills dot the landscape. A lovely day trip is the Seven Springs nature park, a magical landscape wrapped in greenery. The springs cascade gently into a small lake, where water flows all year round and visitors can swim in the lake. The area also provides Kolymbia with fresh water. Daredevils who don't mind small spaces can navigate a narrow tunnel in the park, and families can enjoy a gentle walk through the park together. The Lindos Acropolis, also known as the ancient citadel, is perched high on a clifftop. From here, enjoy amazing views of traditional houses and pebbled courtyards. In this area, you'll find the ruins of the Knight's Lodge and the Byzantine church of St John. Many of the houses and monuments in this area are protected Hellenic cultural heritage sites. Rhodes has a dazzling collection of beaches all over the island. One of the most beautiful in the area is Tsambika Beach, an idyllic ribbon of golden sand with turquoise waters. Holidaymakers can try out watersports or beach volleyball, as well as go swimming. Cradled atop an enormous rock that rises above the beach is the Monastery of Tsambika. Another amazing beach in the area is Anthony Quinn Bay, which gets its name from the actor who starred in The Guns of Navarone, a movie partly shot at this beach and owned some of Rhodes. Dramatic rocky peaks rise from the swirling azure and jade waters - the view from the top is just mesmerising.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pool towels included? :
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.