Villa Kalithies at
Villa Kalithies is on the borders of the town from which it gets its name, Kalithies in Rhodes. It benefits from being close to the seaside town of Faliraki with its own beautiful beach as well as a short drive from the Medieval city centre of Rhodes. From all the attractions and sights to explore in this beautiful island, it is only fitting that you have a luxurious and elegant villa to spend your downtime in as well.
The aim of the villa is to give you a relaxing and serene place to rest in between exploring or even just to host and enjoy your time here in Rhodes. From the exterior, you’ll see a modern and chic charm radiating from this newly built villa. And this modern aspect continues inside where you’ll find an extensive collection of contemporary furniture throughout the property, with pastel walls bring a sophisticated and delicate addition to the décor choices in this beautifully furnished home.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
There is so much to see in Kalithies; it is an old city with one of the oldest written references dating back to 1474! Numerous monuments can be visited, including the Church of the ‘Transfiguration of the saviour’ and the ‘Eleousa Monastery’. These are just some of the oldest buildings, and there is plenty to see and explore. You will also find traditional coffee shops worth sampling as well as some great places to eat, one of the best butchers on the island and plenty of bakeries. And in more great news, as you’re on the border of Kalithies, you’re close to two more great towns! Faliraki is a seaside town on the east coast of Rhodes. Naturally, this seaside town has some great beaches and rocky bays available; Anthony Quinn Bay is one such place complete with a small beach and rocky outcropping. This is a great place to explore and relax in! There are several other beaches where you can easily have a family day out relaxing on the beach! For families, you also have the Water Park complete with waterslides and a wave pool! This promises to be a fun experience for all who attend! Additionally, if you’re hoping to experience the Greek nightlife, then Faliraki has a lively nightlife available with some great clubs and spots to enjoy a great drink. The other town you’re close to is the Medieval city centre of Rhodes towards the north of the island. Here you’ll not only find locations to enjoy some great food and drink, but you’ll also find jaw-dropping sites and monuments dripping in history and beauty. Head to Rodini Park, which is a historic park with shaded walking paths along a waterway, home to many bird species. There are also historical landmarks, monuments and ruins available to see, such as the Acropolis of Rhodes which are some famous ruins with assorted structures such as a stadium that you can see! Naturally, this historic island has plenty to see, perfect for anyone who is interested in the history of Rhodes or an ancient time!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, towels & robes included in the rental price
- Pool towels included? : Pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Complimentary wi-fi included