ELEGANT, COMFORTABLE SUITE SPREAD OVER THREE FLOORS IN ROME
One of a kind, this Suite is on three floors and is in perfect harmony between elegance and comfort. Guests will find space to relax inside but also outside thanks to the suggestive terrace overlooking the Roman rooftops. Everything has been carefully thought out to satisfy the needs of our guests at any moment of the day. To turn the stressful moments into positive energy we have conceived the private wellness turret with a functional Hammam shower and Technogym exercise bike.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Dry Cleaning: Available on additional fee
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Butler: Available on request
This elegant suite is located in a hidden gem, Piazza Scanderbeg, just two minute walk from the Trevi Fountain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- It is a non-smoking apartament.
- The city tax, tourist tax introduced by the law on fiscal federalism in 2011, is €3,50 per person, per day.