Serene White 2 Bedroom Cliff Edge Villa with Magnificent Views
Perched right on the cliff edge with views across the caldera, Villa Anavei is an unforgettable destination for up to four guests to enjoy a special holiday in one of Greece’s most exclusive locations!
Peace and serenity pervade this wonderful villa, with its dazzling white interiors echoing the beauty of the whitewashed villas that cling to the cliff-edge all across this caldera coast. In your lovely lounge, you can sit on the plush sofa and unwind as the sea-breeze rolls in through the balcony doors. A simple kitchen, with a stove, toaster, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine affords you the independence to prepare your own meals, while 24-hour room service will ensure you don’t have to lift a finger if you’d rather not! What’s more, you will benefit from twice-daily housekeeping, ensuring that your villa remains as pristine and perfect as it is the moment you arrive!
There are two sublime bedrooms, each...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With views across the sea and nearby islands and just a short walk to the capital of Santorini, Villa Anavei promises a perfect location to enjoy the sunsets, culture and stunning architecture of the island. One of the Cyclades islands, located in the Aegean Sea, Santorini is one of the most famous of all Greece’s many islands. A devastating history, world-class sunsets and stunning scenery combine for an unmissable destination! Truly, Santorini’s beaches are unlike any other – formed from the ash of centuries of volcanic eruptions, many of them are deep black or brown shades, creating a fascinating landscape! Indeed, it is the caldera formed by one particularly immense eruption that gives Santorini its iconic crescent shape, and towering cliffs along the west side of the island. To get the best insight into this majestic land, take a stroll straight from your front door up towards Oia in the far north of the island, and enjoy this caldera-edge pathway! One again rocked by a 7.7 magnitude earthquake in 1956, huge swathes of Santorini were razed to the ground and as a result, many of the delightful buildings you see today are more recent constructions that have continued the elegant design of the original ones. Santorini, like most of Greece, is well-known for its warmth, hospitality and strong culture and with a long-established history of tourism, the infrastructure across the island is excellent! Vast skies, sparkling sandy beaches in every shade and huge stretches of brilliant blue seas define this country and its many islands, where the thriving nature complements elegant architecture throughout. For a little adrenaline, try your hand at kitesurfing, wreck diving, and rock-climbing, or simply set up on a beautiful beach and soak up the long days of sunshine. The food of Greece is famous for its rich flavours and delicate recipes of Mediterranean delights. Feta and olive oil are universal, while all kinds of fresh fish, fragrant herbs, in-season fruits and crunchy greens, all found in the back garden of the average Greek, await your enjoyment. Be sure to tuck into some of the classic Greek cuisine while you’re here, including the local specialities! As well as this, if you like the occasional tipple you ought to try Ouzo and Raki, two grape-based alcoholic drinks, in your time on the island, both firm favourites of the locals. There is also a lot of wine produced across the island, in particular crisp dry whites and Vinsanto, the unfortified dessert wine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Guests may have to provide credit card details upon check-in
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection in-room and public areas
- Minimum stay : 1 night
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa is located in a unique location on the cliffside. For safety reasons children below the ages of 13 year old cannot be accepted