Idyllic 4 Bedroom Villa With Two Pools And Wellness Facilities
Close to the centre of Ialyssos and Filerimos Park, Villa Vikelas can be found around halfway between Rhodes Town and its international airport. This gorgeous 4-bedroom villa offers all you could want in an island holiday home, including an outdoor pool and private garden.
You will enjoy the view of this architecturally modern villa from the spacious lawn area, where several sun loungers line up beside the pool. A covered terrace area right outside the house offers a pleasant space for dining and relaxing, and there’s a barbecue too.
Inside, there is a large and comfortable living area with a corner sofa, flat screen TV, DVD and fireplace. A dining area is just a few steps away, and the kitchen is both stylish and packed with useful amenities, including a dishwasher and coffee machine.
The villa has three double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, as well as two bathrooms. The bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Hugely popular as a tourist destination, Rhodes is an island with more than its fair share of natural beauty and landmark sights. Easy to reach, with an international airport, Diagoras, about 20 minutes’ drive from the capital, it would be a shame to miss out on discovering its charms for yourself.</div> <div>The town of Rhodes is as good a place to start as any and lies on the northern tip of the island. A walk along the medieval walls of the Old Town will offer you some beautiful views, accessible from the must-see Palace of the Grand Masters. Part of a World Heritage Site, this is also the location of a fine museum which offers the chance to familiarise yourself with Rhodian history, extending as far back as the 3rd century BC.</div> <div>Another museum worth checking out is the Museum of Modern Greek Art, with an eclectic collection only rivalled by Athens. The New Town area is visually appealing itself, with an Art Deco influence present in much of its architecture. Mandráki harbour is the home of Evangelismós Cathedral, where you can find some impressive frescoes.</div> <div>Along the coast Lindos Acropolis is as spectacular as the coastal views it enjoys, and definitely worth seeing. Down the coast, you also have resorts such as Ammoudes, Kolympia and, perhaps best-known, Faliraki. While its reputation may precede it, this is not the hedonism capital it once was. A children’s water-park and the beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay may tempt you there during the day, and an aquarium and scuba-diving school also embrace the aquatic theme.</div> <div>At the very southern tip of the island, Prasonisi’s location – dividing the Aegean and the Mediterranean – is considered prime wind-surfing territory. But if that sounds a little too exhilarating, Rhodes’ more sedate attractions like the Valley of the Butterflies, numerous wineries and the seven springs of the wonderfully scenic Epta Piges nature reserve, will provide just as pleasant a day out.</div> <div></div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A security deposit isn't required at this property. If there is any damage or breakages during your stay you will be liable for the cost.
- Arrival time : 16:00 or later
- Departure time : 10:00 or before
- Energy costs included? : Energy costs are included in the price of the villa with the exception of pool heating
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, towels and pool towel
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking isn't allowed in the villa
- Minimum stay : The minimum stay is 6 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : In cooler months the house has the options of pool heating but there would be an additional charge. 3 days notice is required. POA