Villa La Quadra Estate at Veneto
Villa la Quadra Estate is a luxurious villa in rural Italy, nestled among the endless vineyards and olive groves of the Veneto Region, accommodating up to 15 guests across three separate buildings.
This magnificent estate has three different rental options, all of which include Villa La Quadra, the divine main building with four bedrooms and seemingly endless common areas. This exquisite villa has a spacious, intricately designed living room with plenty of comfortable seating and huge walls of patio doors flooding the space with light. A dining room extends from the living room, while a cosy lounge includes a huge cinema screen, and the spacious hallway features a half grand piano. A small gym consisting of an exercise bike, treadmill and some weights will ensure you can stay active throughout your stay.
A traditional, rustic kitchen completes the ground floor with a vast range cooker, fireplace and adjoining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa La Quadra Estat is near the private park spreading over 300 acres of rolling hills and green meadows, at the foot of the Euganean Hills National Park. The whole area offers peace and tranquility, yet is sprinkled with other small towns and This villa is the perfect rural retreat for any group looking to soak up a little of the Italian sun, culture and cuisine. The beautiful village of Bastia di Rovolon is 1km away, while many more towns are within a short drive, putting you a stone’s throw from markets, supermarkets and plenty of places to eat and drink. It is a peaceful region, with many medieval towns dotted across the rural landscape, and the world-famous spa town of Abano Terme is only 12km away. We recommend enjoying the calm of the countryside, enjoying the sun and seeing some of the historical and culinary attractions of the Veneto Region including the Palladian villas, the walled hamlets and some of the most renowned restaurants and vineyards, all just a short drive or train journey away. For day trips, the fascinating city of Venice is within 60km, while Verona is 80km away. The Euganean hills are also heaven for active guests, with lots of interesting trekking routes and places to practice lots of different sports. Nearby there are three golf courses, a cycling route, a ranch and a tennis court.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3500 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection. €900 shopping deposit can be taken as well on request and paid locally in cash.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 9 pm. Arrival outside these hours are subject to a 50€ fee.
- Departure time : 10 am. Departure outside these hours are subject to a 50€ fee.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change for stays longer than a week.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €10 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Heating is available at an additional cost of €175 per day plus VAT.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open approximately May to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra bed €30/night.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change for stays longer than a week.