Villa Della Nurra at Sardegna
Villa Della Nurra is a sleek, contemporary designed bungalow on the open northwestern Nurra plains of Sardinia, set within acres of lush olive groves farm. Positioned in a tranquil, rural corner between Porto Torres and Alghero, the villa marries slick style with traditional Sardinian charm.
Both simple but effective, Villa Della Nurra offers newly built, low-key and unpretentious holiday living: gorgeous neutral and minimal interiors will suit those aesthetes who go for a modern look. Stream-lined, open plan living at its best.
The lateral layout and wonderful soft interior light ensure this is not just another quaint little holiday cottage. Design finesse is apparent, from exposed wooden beams, state-of-the-art kitchen, trendy spotlighting - subtle luxury sets the tone.
Decked out in stunning soft greys, whites and charcoals, the living space is both cosy and contemporary - Villa Della Nurra provides both...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set within an enormous private estate hosting a working olive farm in the heart of the Sassari region, Villa Della Nurra offers the best of serene, rural charm while only being a few minutes from the beach at Argentiera. The latter is known for its particular rugged beauty where the sandy coast meets silver-tone mountains. Just thirty minutes by car from Alghero airport, guests will immediately feel the drop in pace to align with the gorgeous, natural Sardinian way of life. With ample choice, the coastline is varied and interesting: the beaches of Ezzi Mannu, Le Saline, Pazzona and Punta Negra are also worth exploring. The northern Sardinian coastline is known for being much more varied than the south; namely, rocky little-hidden bays and coves, interspersed by sandy beaches (these are short rather than long.) The granite cliffs and mountains add character to this undiscovered corner of Sardinia. La Corte is a mere four kilometres away; ideal for picking up fresh bread and tasty provisions. For a little more choice by way of shops, Palmadula is just ten kilometres from Villa Della Nurra. With no more than three hundred inhabitants, this is small-town authentic Sardinian life rather than a commercial, glittering resort. The area is rich in archaeological sites and natural beauty. The Parco Geo Minerario dell’Argentiera is a former mining area - today an abandoned lead and silver mine and pre-historic village. For those keen on archaeology, the Olbia Museum offers warships and remains of Nuraghic civilisation; likewise, the Roman remains including the bridge and baths of Maetzke. The city of Porto Torres is rich in both culture and history, overlooking the magnificent Gulf of Asinara. Steeped in a Roman and Medieval past, every corner will tell a tale of archaeological treasure. From the Basilica di San Gavino, the Romanesque basilica, to the Palazzo di Re Barbaro, the original walls of the central Roman baths, to the seven arch bridge - Ponte Romano - visitors will uncover endless historical intrigue.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. in July and August, 3.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. during all other periods.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : A service fee of €230/week which covers energy/heating costs, linen/bath towels and end of stay cleaning must be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Included in additional fee.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in additional fee. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Included in additional fee.
- Other Ts and Cs : €230 additional fee per week for end of stay cleaning, linen and towels, energy and heating costs, payable in cash on arrival.
- Tax : Yes, please refer to Property Manager levy.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Other Ts and Cs : Fridge, kitchenware, and kitchenette must be left clean upon departure or the sum of €50 will be deducted from deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot is available on request (extra €20 per week, payable locally). High chairs are available on request at no extra cost.
- Pool towels included? : Extra €5 per person, payable locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : An extra bed is available on request (extra €35 per week, payable locally).