Villa Battaglini at Puglia
Located a short drive outside of Martina Franca, in the Puglia region of Italy, Villa Battaglini offers the quality and design reflecting an authentic Italian get-away house. Set within its private, sumptuous grounds, this owner-occupied home is a secluded treasure tucked away in green tranquillity.
The finish throughout is impeccable, with every little hallmark of style thoughtfully considered. Lovingly restored, this original villa blends traditional style with subtle, contemporary verve and charisma!
Accommodating twelve guests over six bedrooms, with an option of a sofa bed for an additional guest or perhaps a child in the group, the bedrooms and living areas are simply brimming with charm.
Entering the estate guests will have to catch their breath as they swing into the long, elegant tree-lined drive and pull up to this characterful home. The outdoor spaces are luscious and stunning, meticulously designed...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Located just a short drive from Martina Franca, in the heart of Puglia, guests will enjoy the wonderful, vibrant Southern Italian way of life. Martina Franca's pretty, historic centre offers a winding maze of alleyways and an intermix of architecture: whitewashed simplicity nestled alongside baroque extravagance. Built on a hill in the verdant and lush Valle d'Itria, visitors will enjoy the surrounding countryside as an antidote to the narrow lanes of the ever so photogenic Martina Franca. Steeped in history, the main entrance to the old town is through a grand historical gateway, Porto Santo Stefano. In the main piazza and park outside the town walls, locals will gather to natter. The centre of Martina Franca is charming and worth roaming around observing local daily life; you can still see the pointed roof buildings which are a local tradition; eighteenth-century palaces, a little age-worn, jostle among humble dwellings - within the true spirit of Puglia. Alberobello is worth making a day trip for, in the trull-dotted (original pointed roof homes) Valle d'Itria; pretty hilltop towns such as Locorotondo and Ostuni offer a taste of authentic white-washed local town life. From soaking up the atmosphere in downtown Martina Franca to sampling the cured ham that is the pride of the town, to meandering through the Valle d'Itria to the pretty hilltop towns, visitors will have a genuine taste of real Puglian living.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details are requested as a guarantee.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights July - September, 3 nights April - July and September - November. 2 nights during all other periods.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot is available on request (extra €15 per night, payable locally).
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra beds are available on request (€50 per night for 3-9 year olds/€70 per night for ages 10+, payable locally).