Villa Gioia at Sardegna
Villa Gioia offers the finest in Sardinian holidays. This award winning villa boast great character, impeccable taste, quirky features and sleek design finesse just outside Pula on the southern tip of Sardinia.
Whilst not being ostentatious or “showy,” this holiday home epitomises effortless style and panache. Glossy, contemporary kitchen features, outdoor solar panel shower, Xbox and DVD library all within a characterful, vivacious home.
Standing stylishly within its own grounds, the villa makes for an impressive sight: white washed with traditional shutters in the local style, the green lawns and fragrant jasmine and bougainvillea lead into a wonderful, shaded outdoor eating area. Guests will immediately know they have walked into a special, private holiday haven from the crowds. Smart little touches are abundant and the quality, whilst being understated, is apparent throughout.
Outdoor living is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Perd’e Sali is a rural village at just four and a half kilometres from the vibrant local town of Pula. Leaving the villa on foot and wandering down to the local marina at Perd’e Sali is just a few moments walk; here guests will find cafes, newsagents and pizza restaurant as well as water sports facilities (boat hire, scuba diving and kayaking). Bobo Beach at the other end of the village is a vivacious local spot offering fresh seafood, sun lounger hire as well as music and dancing a few times a week. Guests of Villa Gioia can really slow the pace down: lounging by the pool at the villa, wandering to the private beach and then a short saunter into the village in the evening for a tasty local meal to unwind into the Sardinian way of life. Pula is a few minutes drive from the villa; about twenty five kilometres from Cagilari. A beautifully maintained, bustling local town with central, vibrant piazza hosting many outdoor musical events in the summer months. With shops, boutiques, supermarkets, plenty of gelato hot spots and courtyard restaurants, visitors will be charmed by Sardinian laid back life. Cagilari, Sardinia's capital is thirty five minutes by car from Villa Gioia, which is where the airport is. This thriving city is also known for its hilltop Castello, a medieval walled quarter situated high above the rest of the town. Located at the beautiful Bay of the Angels, like Rome it was built on seven hills. The city boasts a coastline of about eight miles; bars and lively nightlife are not in short supply. The pick of the beaches local to Villa Gioia would be Nora, Chia and Santa Margherita di Pula, all a short car ride away. For an activity packed day, the BluFan Water Park is only five kilometres from Villa Gioia, providing a fun family day out for families with children of all ages. Perd’e Sali has a horse riding centre for those equestrians in the group. For outdoors enthusiasts, hiking, mountain biking, kite surfing and other water sports are all available locally. The renowned Molas golf course is only eight kilometres away for the golf lovers. For history buffs, there are roman graves, WW2 lookouts, gun towers and a seventeenth century defense tower within walking distance of Casa Serena. The beach at Nora, just ten minutes away by car also hosts the remains of the Roman capital of Sardinia complete with bath houses, amphitheatre and mosaics as well as the church of Sant'Efisio, the patron saint of Sardinia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pats not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included