Fantastic 2 Bedroom Cottage in Cirencester Perfect for Exploring Cotswold
Cirencester Park Cottage is the perfect, central base for those wanting to explore the wonderful Cotswold region. Situated in the heart of Cirencester, the apartment holds a quiet position while being only a few minutes from a variety of excellent shops and restaurants. Not only are a range of Cotswold chocolate-box villages just a short drive away, the near-by towns of Bath, Bristol and Cheltenham are also all within an hour’s drive making this the ultimate choice for those wanting to enjoy all the sights and sounds of this exciting area.
The cottage has been beautifully renovated and finished with high attention to detail with homely yet modern interiors. The property dates back to the 17th century however its beautiful restoration allows it to retain its original charm and character while still offering all the modern amenities guests could possibly need for a more than comfortable stay. The accommodation is set out over...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The market town of Cirencester, is often referred to as the capital of the Cotswolds, lying in the heart of this beautiful and quintessential English region. Locals refer to Cirencester as a hidden gem that is often overshadowed by nearby Cheltenham, helping to rescue it from being trampled by tourist crowds. For keen shoppers, there is a variety of excellent independent boutique shops while the bustling market place is certainly the very heart of the town – (Farmer’s Markets take place every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month!) There is plenty of historical attractions, with the interesting Corinium Museum, where visitors can learn all about the archaeology of the Cotswolds and the nearby Roman Amphitheatre, which is just a short stroll from the town centre. For foodies, Cirencester offers a fantastic selection of venues whether visitors are searching for afternoon tea, a three course meal or just a drink with friends! Further afield, Bath, Bristol and Cheltenham are all within an hour’s drive
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 due prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : There is a 2-night mid-week minimum stay, this must be 3 nights on the weekend
- Changeover day : Any
- Pets welcome? : Sorry, no pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Internet access? : Yes