Fleurs De Provence at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
In the foothills of the stunning Alpilles National Park, this exceptional home enjoys both mountain and countryside views from the many terraces in its exquisite landscaped gardens. With luxurious interiors and an incredibly high level of comfort, Fleurs de Provence is a unique home in this stunning part of Provence.
Hidden amongst the wild landscape of pine trees, you can choose whether you wish to gaze at the nearby mountains from the north terrace, by the gentle flowing fountain and olive trees, or marvel over the rooftops to the breath-taking countryside to the south by the immaculate 20m long swimming pool and luxurious terraces. The impressively spacious living space, with it’s 5m high ceilings and remarkable Provençal fire-place, have French doors leading to both terraces with light flowing through at all times of the day. Cooler evenings can be spent dining with family and friends on the elegant dining table...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Mausanne is a charming village in the foothills of the stunning Les Alpilles National Park, set in the Vallée des Baux and surrounded by beautiful countryside and olive groves. The village is well known for its amazing olive oil produced in the two remaining windmills. There will be plenty of opportunity to sample the olive oil, some of the best in the country, as well as some of the other wonderful gourmet produce from this region. Within 1km there are some wonderful walking and cycling paths to follow - the villa has two bikes for guests to use. Just a short drive north is Les Baux de Provence, a unique and incredible place classified as one of France's Plus Beaux Villages. Explore the pretty squares, narrow streets and little shops, then wander around the fortified-chateau. Those who are more adventurous can find some beautiful walking trails around the village and beyond or simply head to the surrounding vineyards and olive groves to sample yet more of the region's fine foods. With it's rich historical past, nearby Arles (23km) is a fantastic place to visit, well known for its incredible architecture and fascinating Roman remains. It is also famous for its connections to Vincent Van Gogh who managed to paint over 500 works during his relatively short time in the city he loved so much. The city is full of museums and galleries and there is a great market on a Saturday morning. Food lovers will also appreciate the wonderful dining opportunities from pavement cafes to fine food establishments. You are of course in the heart of this formidable area of vineyards, idyllic villages, world-renowned towns, and summer landscapes of sunflowers both in Les Alpilles National Park and beyond. Nearby St-Rémy is well known for being popular with artists, many live in the area and display or sell their works of art in the village's art galleries. The town is also famous for its many restaurants, from down to earth bistros found on pretty narrow streets to Michelin starred establishments and food lovers shouldn't miss the market on a Wednesday morning! Eygalières, one of the prettiest hilltop villages in Provence, is also within easy reach whilst Gordes is yet another one of the beautiful villages worth visiting with stunning architecture, set in the outstanding Luberon region, surrounded by lavender fields in the summer months. Those looking for activity have so much on their doorstep. There is both horse-riding and golf within a short drive and both the immediate and wider area are a walkers and cyclists paradise with stunning countryside and landscapes. Older children will love kayaking in the Sorgue and there are plenty of other family friendly activities throughout the region from model railways, open castles to trekking across the tree tops and visiting a zoo. Not forgetting the stunning landscapes and natural beauty of the Camargue, which is just a short drive away. A beautiful melange of land, lagoon and sea with pink flamingos, wild white horses, rice fields and endless wild countryside and beaches, this natural park covers 900 square kilometres of land. Endless activities can be offered from horse-riding, trekking, quad biking and jeep tours across this diverse and unique area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreeement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 14 nights in April, July, August and October, otherwise 7 nights.
- Pool heating charge? : The pool is heated free of charge from mid-April to mid-October. During all other periods, heating is on request. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy must be provided to the owner minimum one month before arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms upon booking confirmation.
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C is only available in the bedrooms.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €2-€4 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).