Traditional Atmospheric Villa with Private Garden
Villa Allexandra, in the island of Crete, is newly built in 2014 and situated in the traditional village of Loutra.
This atmospheric villa, with luxurious eccentric overtones stands alongside vineyards and olive groves and offers very nice views. The villa combines traditional architecture with modern design. The villa has been built using the latest bioclimatic construction techniques which allows for energy saving and less environmental pollution.
Villa Allexandra covers 125m2 on two levels and can accommodate 6 persons in 3 bedrooms.
On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen and living room, a bathroom and the first of three bedrooms.
The first floor comprises of two further bedrooms and a family bathroom that has a bath with a hydro massage system. Both bedrooms open onto a terrace overlooking the sea. The beds have comfortable foam mattresses that provide good overall support and ensure a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
The villa is set in its own private gardens, but the village is at walking distance with the butcher, restaurants, chemist, mini market and the village square
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.