Perfect Classic Home in the center of Mykonos
Villa Chiarina, in the island of Mykonos, is the perfect retreat for guests who envision a dream holiday overlooking a post-card worthy scenery, in an unrivalled location enhanced by modern comforts cleverly blended with a classical layout.
The Villa is exceptionally situated in the center of Mykonos, in a unique location overlooking the old harbor one of the town’s most privileged spot, right on the waterfront. It is ideal for those who want to combine their vacations allowing for peace and quiet, or those who want to enjoy the famous night life of Mykonos. The view is breathtaking stretching across the Aegean and Mykonos town all the way into the colorful sunsets.
Wherever you wish to experience the famous nightlife, shopping to fashionable shops, cocktails, a local dessert or just to explore the island of Mykonos, then in Villa Chiarina you will conveniently set off for every destination you want. Villa...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
The Villa is exceptionally situated in the center of Mykonos, in a unique location overlooking the old harbor one of the town's most privileged spot, right on the waterfront.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.