Elegant Villa with Spacious Balcony with Aegan Sea View
Villa Aeakus exudes eclectic sophistication and elegance, with soft white furnishings and light-blue touches, spilling over onto the spacious balcony that celebrates outdoor living with views across the vast Aegean. Aeakus is ideal for 6 guests.
Unwind in the all-white elegance inspired by the radiance of Parian light, with an open plan space that leads out onto your private balcony with radiant blue views. A cozy fireplace ornates the large living-room equipped with a 42” Smart TV with adjoining dining area for 6 guests flanked by a fully-equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
Outside the living room there is a 30 sq/m furnished sunbathing terrace with awe-inspiring panoramas of the Aegean sea.
The exquisite 3-bedroom villa is designed over two floors to the highest standards. All bedrooms are located on the first floor. The master bedroom is comprised of a comfortable queen-size bed with an en-suite bathroom...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Villas is in Petaloudes, Glisidia (South of the island), 4 kilometers away from Airport and 7 kilometers away from Paroikia, the main port of Paros. Pounda – Antiparos Ferry: 4 km, Aliki: 5 km, Golden Beach: 16 km, Naousa: 17 km, Lefkes: 17 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- City tax not included and to be paid upon check out (0,50 euro per night)
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.