Unique Top End Luxury Villa on Paros
A stylish retreat with spacious fully furnished verandas to gaze out over the Aegean and its amazing sunsets. An exquisite layout, which blends outdoor and indoor areas harmoniously, is exactly what you would expect from a top end luxury villa. Calyope can accommodate up to 10 guests.
Calyope has a distinctive style and unique personality. The open-plan lounge area is located on the second level and could accommodate up to 8 guests. It is flanked by a fully equipped kitchen and a dining table for 6. The lounge area is equipped with a 42’’ Smart TV and has direct access to Calyope’s spacious verandas with amazing views to Antiparos.
Calyope’s bedrooms are located on the first level. The master bedroom comprises of a comfortable king-size bed, a sofa bed, en-suite bathroom, a walk-in closet, 40’’ TV and direct access to the outdoor area. The second bedroom is comprised of two smaller rooms which can be separated by...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
The villas are ideally located at Petaloudes – Glisidia in the southern part of the island, just 4 kilometers away from the Airport and 7 kilometers away from Paroikia, the main port of Paros.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. City tax not included and to be paid upon check out (0,50 euro per night)
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.